ᴘʀᴇꜰᴀᴄᴇ

We all know that we are born alone, we live alone, we die alone

We all know that we are born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship we create an illusion for the moment that we are not alone.

But here, the child was not born alone, it wouldn't have had lived alone, about dying it's not a concern for now. And everything was snatched from the child even before anyone can know.

One girl neglected by her Family, unaware of the secrets of her life, A Ruthless man who is a true king in every sense, Two Rich families, unaware of the treasure they lost, Everyone with the secrets of their own.

Aadhya Shekhawat was a beautiful girl with a normal life of her own. After the two years of break, She joined RedCrest university while managing with the demons of her past and all she wanted was an another normal year. Only her life isn't normal.

When Aadhya caught the eyes of the evil group that she was told to avoid, she didn't know she will discover the secrets of her life that she didn't even knew existed. With the start of new rivalries, She had to leave everything and the plans of her normal life.

The Rathores and Chauhans have everything - Money, Fame, Power. A lifestyle, many humans can only dream of. Famous people with private life, everything within their control. But even they have a past that could shake their cores.

Everything was normal in the two families with the siblings bickering, family drama, Heirs' Successful life, Elders' peaceful old age, Until the lost finds its home. When the lost treasure is found, the past resurfaces. Only stronger this time.

And amidst the storms of secrets, betrayals, friendships, lies and love, Two souls find a home in each other's heart sealing their fate with their unwavering love for their forever, overcoming all the odds.

────

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂

────

𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒

He fell first and Both fell harder

Possessive & Virgin Main leads

Lost Princess (Unknown Child)

Billionaire MMC

Opposite Attracts

Age gap (5 years)

Brother's Bestfriend

────

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

Forbidden things have a secret charm.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

She's the devil's favourite poem.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

I am not in Danger, I am the DANGER.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Sometimes even The Devil sits back and admires my work.

────

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Hello Friends, Welcome to my book. Thank you for choosing to read my story.

This book contains drama, humor, mystery and of course romance.

Fasten your seat belts and Enjoy the Rollercoaster journey.

1. ©️ Copyright Infringement
    This storyline solely belongs to me and I won't appreciate if someone tries to copy it.
2. This story contains many mature and gruesome torture scenes, mentions of rape, suicide and sexual assault. Read if you are comfortable with them.
3. This is a fictional story and doesn't have any connection with real life. And if any, then it is pure coincidence.
4. The Pictures & Some quotes used in this story rightfully belongs to its owner.
5. Don't Spread Hate through comments or by any other means.

────

Started: 17 March 2024
Completed: ~

────