Chapter 8

Could keep going with the shopping mall or have them run into villains.

Walking back home was weird. I felt a presence. Similar to when Midnight was following me.

I look around me to see if anything looks out of place. If anyone looks out of place.

"And then she was totally- Hey y/n are you listening?" Jiro looks over to me.

"Sorry, I thought I saw something. Nevermind," I look back to Jiro. She goes back to talking about a musician she likes.

Yaoyorozu cuts into our conversation, "Maybe we should do karaoke sometime."

Jiro lights up, "Oh my god! That'd be so fun!"

"Yeah! Don't you sing Jiro?" I ask.

She blushes, "A little."

I gasp, "Oh my god! I wanna hear!"

"Well not right now," her voice is soft, she turns her head away.

"We should invite some boys too," Mina offers. She eyes Jiro excitedly, "Maybe Kaminari?" She nudges Jiro's shoulder.

"Absolutely not!" Jiro exclaims intensely.

Mina raises her arms defensively, "Just an idea." She quickly moves on to bother the other girls love interests, "Or we could invite Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugo" She counts with her fingers as she lists them off. Uraraka, Yaoyorozu and I all blush.

I retort, "Or Kirishima."

Mina blushes and quickly shuts up.

"You never told me you were into Kirishima!" Uraraka shoves Mina.

"I never said I was into Kirishima!" Mina accuses. She then points at me, "You're lying y/n! I never told you I liked Kirishima!"

"Mmmm, but you do."

"I- Uh- I-" She glances between everyone's eyes. "Fine," she sighs dramatically, "I don't even know how it happened! How did you know y/n?"

"Because he's totally into you!" I mimic her from earlier.

"Shut up!" she shoves me playfully. We both laugh.

"Wait..." Yaoyorozu processes what Mina said earlier, "Y/n are you into Bakugo?"

I look away. I don't even know myself.

Mina watches me. She then teases me, "He's totally into her. He hasn't once called her an extra since she got here."

The girls look at me astounded.

"Wow," they say harmonically.

I'm about to question them more on it but Hagakure interrupts, "Wait Yaoyorozu you like Todoroki?"

She blushes, "A little."

Guiltily I gulp staying silent. Mina gives me a wide eyed look. She didn't mean to make Yaoyorozu flustered by mentioning Todoroki. We both silently agree to not talk about Todoroki potentially liking me. Talk about awkward!

Jiro doesn't seem too happy about this revelation either, "You never told me you liked Todoroki."

"I guess I was just embarrassed," her arm rubs her neck.

"Still we should do karaoke together sometime!" Mina wraps up the subject before it gets more awkward. No one brings up boys the rest of the walk back.

Despite that I still feel someone watching me.

————————

That night I woke up. Usually I'm a deep sleeper but once in a while I find I can't sleep. That feeling earlier of someone watching me is getting to me.