Chapter 12

Yaoyorozu and I were studying in our dorm together. It's nice to live with someone so smart. A tutor is always on standby. We've been getting pretty comfortable living with each other. It's been a week since I started living in her dorm.

We decided to stay up late tonight since it's Friday.

She's been playing some Ludovico Einaudi in the background, since she loves classical music.

Our night has been pretty chill so far. That was until Mina knocked on our door at nine.

Yaoyorozu opens the door, "Hi Mina."

"Hey Momo!" Mina grins at her, she then peers into our dorm. Her eyes meet mine, "Y/n." She looks between both of us, "We're playing spin the bottle downstairs. Wanna join?"

"No," both Yaoyorozu reply immediately.

As if expecting this answer Mina goes into a sales pitch, "Come on! Yaoyorozu you could land on Todoroki," She nudges Yaoyorozu's shoulder.

Yaoyorozu blushes, "I guess. Unless Mineta's playing then I don't care to join." She hesitantly gives in to Mina's convincing.

"Definitely, It's so chill! Mineta's not playing. And it'll be so fun!"

"Okay, fine." Momo agrees.

Mina's head immediately whips her head to me. She walks into our dorm approaching me. Her hands land on my shoulders, "Y/n you have to come too!"

"I'm good," I swipe her shoulders off me. My head turns down to my homework.

"Y/nnn!" she exclaims dramatically. "You have to join! I'm not gonna leave until you agree."

My lips turn upward briefly in annoyance.

She continues to beg, "Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. Pleaseee!"

I groan, "fine! I'm not gonna be able to study with you here anyway."

"Yes," she fist pumps.

She drags us out the dorm to the elevator.

As we go down the elevator Mina chats, "I'm so happy you guys are joining. Not everyone wanted to."

We didn't either.

"No?" I ask sarcastically.

She doesn't process my sarcasm, "No! Iida said it was 'against his moral code' and we're 'breaking school rules.'" She finger quotes.

Both Yaoyorozu and I don't respond. Mina continues to yap.

The elevator doors open and we make our way to the common area. The table that usually resides between the couches is moved to the corner. The group sits in a circle.

Midoriya, Uraraka and Todoroki sit together uncomfortably. They were obviously also forced into this. Aoyama, Hagakure and Kaminari gossip together. They're probably in on this with Mina. Bakugo, Kirishima and Jiro sit with each other indifferently. Why they're here is unclear.

Yaoyorozu, Mina and I sit down. Mina in between us. Midoriya sits beside me. Aoyama sits beside Yaoyorozu. Mina enthusiastically claps her hands.

"Let's start the game! Who wants to spin the bottle first?"

Silence.

"Okay then, I guess I'll go first. And we can just go clockwise after."

Shit so I'm right after her.

She crawls to the empty soda bottle in the middle of the circle. She spins the bottle and it lands on Aoyama. They both burst out laughing. They're both so not into each other.