Chapter 7: reassurance until everything changes

Snow flakes start to cover the city as dimly sun rays give a gloomy weather . Streets filled with children who were enjoying in street under their parents lovely gaze. Laughers of Teenagers surrounded in air . Every person enthusiastically buying Christmas gifts for their loved ones . On the other hand one innocent soul stood far away from them just observing people around her. Smiles start to play on her lips whenever her sad eyes falls on a happy couple . How she wished to have a normal life . " Alisha sorry I got late . What were you dreaming girl?" Said a friendly voice . She turned towards her while smiling " oh nothing much just thinking about which gift should I give to Annie . You know she is peculiar ". Lilly agreed with her . "Come let's have some hot drink in this cold weather "

as they both entered in Starbucks and ordered their drinks while they sat beside a window side table

Alisha fell in silence as her friend observed her "Alish ? Is everything okay ? You seem sad ". To her question Alisha shook her head negatively. Yet, Lilly had her own news to deliver to her friend " I have something to say " said Lilly. To which " what is it Li" asked Alisha ."you know that video of yours with Xavier knight wiped out from the net within hour " said Lilly but stopped hesitantly to continue her sentence. Alisha observed her friend uncertainty and asked her . To which Lilly sighed deeply and said that " But, the person who posted that video was met with an accident yesterday night only ." After listening this Alisha body stiffened " Li was it really accident or murder?" Alisha Whispered with trembling voice . Lilly wanted her friend to know the truth so she can be alert from her surroundings all the time ."Everyone knows what cause this accident but no one dare to question it . even police and media claimed that the person was on drugs that's why he had an accident every one followed the script which is given by him " after Lilly completed this new found information. Alisha shuddered with fear how she wished to never enter that restaurant that night with her mom then she wouldn't have met him . Neither an innocent would die . She blamed herself for this. " Li?Before he kill me . Shouldn't I have to apologise him for my behaviour ?" Alisha murmured slowly. " it's not safe Alisha . If he was a normal person then we can understand but this is Xavier a monster who enjoys peoples pain and misery. Also an innocent soul like you better avoid his path ." Lilly saw her friend shaky form and hold her hand "I will not let him hurt you Alisha." Her voice laced with promise to reassure her friend . " thank you Lilly.I wanted to say something too " said Alisha . Lilly encouraged her to which she informed that "today morning mom told me that she and her other colleagues has a camp to attend for some poor civilians in Africa . And she has to leave in 2 days ." After listening this Lilly got shocked " But you are mom never got this kind of camp offer. Then why now? Also Isn't this Africa far away from here ?" She asked " I don't know why, but all I know that am gonna miss her . " Alisha eyes tear up " can't you tell her to withdraw her name from this camp. " asked Lilly suggestively . " I can't Li . Just because of my clinginess I can't hold her . She always wanted to travel around to help poor people as much as she can. And now I can't stop her to fulfils her dream . " replied sadly . " Hey first of all you are not clingy . It's natural to feel sad about it. And am sure soon she will be back in no time ". Lilly comforted her friend soothingly. "Yeah you're right Li. Moreover, about yesterday texts you mentioned that I had a way to get away from that beast ". Asked Alisha with hope . "Oh! Right I was saying that I talked to my cousin who is in London.he is glad to help us. And i think it's best that your mom away from here. Until this situation cool down." Alisha ready to do anything to avoid any storm in their life . she decided she will leave to London right after her mom leaves. " then I will inform mom about this . that we are gonna spending some time at London " Lilly also nodded her head approving her . After an hour they decided to leave As they were about to step out suddenly, out of know where a small boy came to them with a smile and handed a rare beautiful black petunia flower bouquet to Alisha .