chapter 10 : Gray morning

After the meeting Edward Salvatore decided to stay at his castle which is in New York.

However, Xavier normally calm and stable person but as days pass by he became restless

However, Xavier normally calm and stable person but as days pass by he became restless. He is a dominant controller and became impotent to an unknown emotion which unable to denote . His urges to see his butterfly intensifies daily. He soul unknowingly wants to know to her , but other side His dark sadistic demon longing for her whimpers and tears streak exquisite face. In earlier meeting with russian boss he was unable to release . Yet, his inner devil yearning for a particular person . He knows he can't visit Alisha now . Because, as per his men she is with her friend in a mall.
Until then He has to calm his beast otherwise he would harm his Alisha and misfire his own plan which he plot cunningly .
he dialed Daisy his personal assistant " I want you to be here in my room within 15 minutes " said Xavier with dominance . His demon overhauling with a quenching lust as his veins popping from his forehead. He is clenching and unclenching his fist as his knuckle's turn white . He closed his eyes trying to take a deep breaths to relax his manhood. Then he heard a knock "GET IN" said Xavier with authority . As per his order entered Daisy in a skimpy tight clothes . Before she took more steps " why are you walking ? A bitch always has to crawl . Don't you know ? " says Xavier. Daisy always desperate for Xavier touch and attention. even his humiliating words arouse her. After listening him she dropped on her knees and start to crawl towards him. By seeing her obedience state his beast get immense pleasure . He walked towards her and circled around her like he inspecting his property. Her dress hide nothing much as she bend on her hands and knees . " you Bitch " by saying this Xavier hold her hair tightly " you didn't cover your dripping cunt . How many people saw your leaking pussy on the way " . His dark voice makes her tremble to which she whimpers at his grip. " don't you think you deserve a punishment?" Said Xavier tauntingly " yes master , I deserve punishment " agreed Daisy . Xavier drag her in middle of room "now don't move put your hands and legs like a bitch " to his command she tay on her all fours . by saying this he removed his belt and folded around his knuckles his eyes staring at her sadistically .
Daisy not fond of his callous ways yet she always try to impress him by bearing his torture. Xavier didn't wait for a second then he start to whip her ass with his leather belt . Each harsh whip makes the poor girl scream in agony . After half an hour her knees gave out and She fell on floor . He threw his belt a side by satisfying his work. He poured a glass of alcohol as his room filled with whimpers .he sat on sofa looking at the poor girl.

he sat on sofa looking at the poor girl