CHAPTER: 1

Rathore palace:

Today, the Rathore palace was all set for the party of Mr. Rajveer singh Rathore  as he finally achieved the top position in the world's richest man category with the net worth of approximately $1000 billion legally.

It was a very grand and luxurious event that it makes a reason of tight security.
The Rathore family was busy in attending the guests. And waiting for him, but it is made clear by him that noone in the family has any rights on him or his things.

Rajveer 's pov :

Today is a very important day alas I have no one to share it with me . I don't even care about my so called family . They have lost their rights on me .

Author's pov :
He was about to enter the event but suddenly he got a call and he went towards his garden . After the call was over he was about to leave the garden but suddenly he saw a pair of blue eyes sitting there. She was wearing a sky blue colour lehenga choli,hairs flowing through her waist , plumpy lips .
Suddenly she turned around was shocked to him the king of Rajasthan standing in front of her and due to sudden turning she was about to fall but he held her by her waist securely.
Her blue eyes was locked with his greyish eyes having no emotion.

Megha's pov :
Today we are going to Hukum sa party. You know what I have a tiny miny crush on him. He is so good looking,his to be wife would be so lucky to have him . He to won't even notice me . I am just an ordinary girl .
We then reached the Rathore palace it was so magnificent and beautiful but my eyes went towards the garden area and asked my family I will come after few minutes exploring the garden.

Author's pov :
They both were looking at each other after minutes megha broke the eye contact due to his strong but she felt safe around him . Rajveer smirked seeing his effect on her due to him.

"What are doing here in the garden Misss ?? Asked rudraveer in his dominating voice . She got scared which I don't want to I don't know why !!
Megha then said shuttering "hukum.....saa...I..ju.sst...wanted...toooo.seee.....thee.. gaa..rden..."I just embarrassed myself infront of hukum sa Arghhhhhhh.
Rajveer chuckled seeing her looking like an innocent kitten my kitten my Devi .
Then he said "Name " this time a little soft so she doesn't get scared of me . She said Megha Agarwal with a smile .
Come join the party said Rajveer she nods and was about to join him but got a call so she said to him "hukum sa you go i will come after attending the call. He then leaves muttering we will meet soon my DEVI ❤️( bande ko thoda time to lgega change hone do second m thodi na badlega ) .
And the event finished megha mingled with his siblings very well and he was seeing her all the time. This was noticed by his family members tooo.

Her outfit

Her outfit ...

His outfit..

HOW WAS THE FIRST MEET .

Lastly
comment down your favourite scene the chapter
Comment down the favourite line from the chapter .

VOTE !!
COMMENT !!
FOLLOW !!
SHARE !!