CHAPTER: 2

~ few days later ~

At night:

Megha was gazing the stars sitting in her garden thinking about a grey eyed greek god. She shook her head muttering softly,

I finally met my crush ( covered her face with her palm getting shy )

Par ky fayda hai to aukaat ke bahar wala crush....huhh.
Ye dil bhi kitna pagal h ye pyar jo tumse kar baitha.....

On the other side, Rajveer was going through his mail containing his Devi's information. He was continuously staring at her photo . It has become his daily routine now.

. Next day .

At rathore palace :

Rajveer was working on his private gym where no one was allowed except his trusted workers .

After sometime at breakfast table everyone was waiting for him . As it is a rule in the palace that without king the breakfast doesn't start. Here he
was thinking about his family members reaction about what he is going to say after the breakfast.

At breakfast table everyone was silent not to trigger him and face his wrath.

Rajveer then said " I am going to get married soon and..... But his eyes went on his dear Chachi gripping her mother in law arm to stop him but nonetheless he continued " and you all are going to the agarwals to ask hand of Megha Agarwal for me today itself " .

Vaidehi cannot believe this and without thinking she said " and you don't even care to tell to us raja hoge tum bahar ghar pe nhi Rajveer "

And then everyone around them went silent listening her last words, she then realised what she said and asked for forgiveness " hu...kum... I didn't m...e..ann toooooo....talk likee...
Then i should cut your tongue said Rajveer.

Ab aya kahani m twist vivaan said muttering under his breath and suppressing his laughter.

I don't forgive my dear chachi " from today you will be living in the servants quarters and work like them alright".

Now call them i will directly meet you there and remember not mistakes allowed .

They all nodded positively . He then left the palace thinking about her .

Lastly
comment down your favourite scene the chapter
Comment down the favourite line from the chapter .

VOTE !!
COMMENT !!
FOLLOW !!
SHARE !!