A Concert

"Followers?" Penny asks angrily as the group hears the man on the television say LaCienega submitted a video with her followers.

"I don't follow anybody." Micheal says.

"Yeah LaCienega. Not cool girl." Alexis says annoyedly.

"Shh. They're about to play my video." LaCienega says as her video is played on the TV.

"Uh is this the same video because I know we were all in it." Alexis says as she and the others see the video is only showing LaCienega.

"What happened to the rest of us LaCienega?" Penny asks.

"Yeah. Where's my twerk solo?" Dijonay asks annoyedly.

"Please. Twerking is so played out." LaCienega says.

"Shh. Here comes my piccolo solo... You put your head on my body?" Zoey asks as she sees she put her face on Zoey's body in the video.

"You should thank me. That was the best you've ever looked." LaCienega says.

"That was LaCienega and the Followers y'all. But I couldn't really tell who was following who. Hey you have five minutes to vote and as always wizard counts by five y'all." The man says before LaCienega sees the others giving her angry looks.

"If you don't vote and I win I'm not taking you to the concert! Followers!" LaCienega says before the others begin voting on their phones as the adults walk into the room.

"Time is up! Looks like our winner is Lil Wizzy." The man says.

"Dang." The group says annoyedly.

"Well that didn't work out as we hoped." Alexis says.

"Man we're never gonna see Pink-I." Penny says.

"Did I hear someone say Pink-I?" A voice asks revealing to be Sunset's work partner Barry.

"We were trying to win tickets for her show tomorrow night and my so called followers let me down." LaCienega says annoyedly.

"Well perk up young lassie. I happen to be working security at the concert tomorrow and you are welcome to come along with me, My My and KG." Barry says kindly.

"You're the best Tio Barry! Can I bring my followers too?" LaCienega asks as the group smiles at Barry.

"Of course. You can all come. Well follow me to the car kids and Tio Barry will give you all backstage passes." Barry says much to the groups excitement as they follow him and Sunset to the car.

*Timeskip*

"Pink-I! Pink-I!" The group chants happily with KG and Maya as they're watching the concert before a man comes over dancing.

"Whew! Maya introduce me to your friends." The man says as he smiles at Maya.

"Nope! Not dressed like that." Maya says embarrassedly.

"Look at how you dressed." The man says as he smiles.

"Um Maya, KG is this your uncle or?" Alexis asks.

"Close. This mine and Maya's dad." KG says happily.

"How you all doing? I'm Randall." The man says kindly as he waves at the group.

"Hi. How are you?" Micheal asks kindly.

"Nice to meet you sir." Alexis says kindly.

"No need for formalities honey. Just call me Randall." Randall says kindly.

"Sorry but I thought Barry over there was the dad." Dijonay says confusedly before Penny quickly covers her mouth with her hands.

"Dijonay!" Penny says before Dijonay moves her hands off her mouth.

"What? I just want to know who's who." Dijonay says confusedly.

"Rude Dijonay. It's impolite to intrude on subjects like that." Alexis says before Dijonay figures out their relationship after a few minutes of looking back and forth at Barry and Randall.

"Oh." Dijonay says before the group leaves to the lobby of the concert area and watches as Randall, Barry, KG and Maya leave.

"Dijonay!" Penny says as she sees Dijonay recording a video of the group leaving.

"What did I say? I was just trying to get an understanding." Dijonay says confusedly.

"Well understand this. You don't say anything. No twiddling. No graming. No tik tiking. Okay?" Penny asks as Dijonay puts her phone away.

"But I don't understand. What's the big deal?" Dijonay asks confusedly.

"Dijonay this kind of subject is controversial among people. Many don't like the idea of sake gender couples and the kids of those couples often get bullied and receive backlash because of it. Just like how I told you not to say anything to anybody outside our friend group about me being a wolf shifter. Not everyone will react the same to things they don't understand." Alexis says.

"Alexis is right. This could blow up if not handled with respect." Penny says.

"Nobody cares about that. It's the roaring 2020." Dijonay says confidently as she smiles.

"You got it Dijonay?" Penny asks sternly.

"Okay. My lips are sealed." Dijonay says as Alexis and Penny walk outside.

"I love Dijonay but I swear she doesn't think about things sometimes." Penny says frustratedly.

"I know. It's frustrating but she means well. Well most of the time anyway." Alexis says.

"So you heading out too?" Penny asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. My aunt will be wanting to know where I am. See ya Penny." Alexis says.

"See ya at school Alexis." Penny says as she watches Alexis shift to wolf form and run off.