Five: Emil's Burrito Needs More Seasoning

Emil rested his cheek on his palm as he looked out the window, completely lost in his thoughts.

Ever since that night when he was running from Randy's boys and broke into the apartment of an unsuspecting innocent law-abiding citizen, Emil hadn't been able to stop thinking about him.

It was a weird twist of fate. Emil was bi-sexual, though he leaned more towards men than women. Honestly, he didn't even find Randy's girlfriend attractive, but the man had pissed him off by making some rather off-putting comments about Emil and his ex-boyfriend a while ago.

So naturally, this was how the man decided to get payback.

Little did he know that his stupid revenge scheme would make him end up meeting Atlas.

Atlas.

Just his name was giving Emil chills. He didn't know what it was about the blue-haired man that was so enchanting. Was he good-looking? Sure. But that wasn't it. Emil came across a lot of handsome guys, but nobody had ever struck him like Atlas did.

Was it his non-chalant charm or his calmness even during a situation where someone else might've fainted? Or was it his blunt no-bullshit banter and sarcasm? Was it the mouth-watering tacos that he made? Or could it be the moment he dropped the towel and Emil saw his well endow—

Nope. Nope. Nope. Not going to think about that again.

Emil came to the conclusion that it was everything about Atlas that had turned the big and tall gangster into a grumpy and sappy schoolgirl with a crush. It wasn't the fact that he had a thing for Atlas that was pissing him off, but rather that he was most likely never going to see him again.

And even if he did... what was he supposed to do? Ask him out? No sane human would ever go out with someone that broke into their home.

Maybe he could pray that Atlas was just a tad bit insane then...

No! Stop it!

Emil groaned in frustration as he kicked the table, making everyone around him look at their leader. Ava rolled her eyes as she cleared her throat, making Emil glare at her before proceeding to look out the window and sulk again.

"What's wrong with him?" Asked Taylor, the biggest guy on the table, and stereotypically the most dense as well.

"He's been like this since last week," Ava answered. "Apparently baby Emil fell in love at first sight with the dude who he held hostage."

"I did not hold him hostage!" Emil protested. "And I'm not in love with him. Maybe I did like him a teeny tiny bit but..."

"But yeah, no way that's ever happening so you might as well just forget about him," Ava retorted.

"If it were that easy then I would've already done it," Emil grunted. "But my stupid mind just can't seem to get him out of it."

"You're literally never going to see him again, hermano. And you know nothing about him either!" Ava spoke.

"I know his name and where he lives," Emil stated. Ava stared at him as if she couldn't believe that he was really that idiotic, Taylor still clueless as he kept glancing between the two, and their fourth friend, Esteban, was busy playing crossword on his phone.

"Um, and what are you planning to do with that information? There's no way he's ever going to let you back in voluntarily. If you're forgetting then you broke into his house, Emi. That might not be a huge thing for us but...but he's a normie. He'll definitely call the police next time or season your burrito with rat poison," Ava said.