PT.11 Family Bonding Time?

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I sit on the couch and everyone has calmed down now and I still haven't forgot about the incident but I'm not paying attention to it. It's starting to get late and I feel better but I don't want to admit it out loud but people have noticed I'm better. Charlie stands up with her wide smile and she tells us the next activity "Alright guys so obviously it looks like Y/N is better. Thanks husk...!" I mumble as Charlie pauses "fuck you husk..." And husk mumbles "I heard that..." I roll my eyes and Charlie continues "And so tonight we are gonna have a sleepover movie nighttt!!! So we are gonna be sleeping in the living room with popcorn, drinks, blankets, pillows, and movies!" I look at Charlie and alastor appears next to her "alright we should get to work now! Go get your blankets and pillows while me, Charlie, and vaggie get our sleepover spot ready!" Alastor snaps and we all get teleported to our rooms I look around  my room and I grab my pillow, blanket and I grab a new hoodie and I change in it and I can sleep in hoodies but my pants.. i dont have any pj pants... I sigh and I go back downstairs and I see a blanket platform that everyone is gonna sleep on and I get up my blanket and pillow on a spot by the side but not right on the side so someone can lay on both sides of me. Angel sets up next to me in the middle "hey angel so you have any pj pants?" Angel nods and finishes setting up "of course I do! Come On let's go." We go up to angels room and I look around. She gets some pj pants that are blue amd black and he gives it to me "here you can keep these I don't fit in them." I nod and I go in his changing room and I change into them and they definitely fit me and they look good! I walk out and he nods in approvement "nice." We walk back down and I lay in my spot and I see someone set up on the side next to me but I don't know who it is and Charlie and vaggie set up next to Angel and alastor had his black tentacle things make his an actual bed like 2 and a half feel off of the ground but I understand alastor is alastor. Me and Angel lay in our spots and we watch the movie and I go on my phone for a bit. But then I hear the worst thing from angels phone. I hear soft grunts and shuffling and a gruff low voice mumbling "just fucking swallow it already" I look at angels phone and it's me and husk from when he was shoving the pill down my throat with two of his fingers/claws and I look at angel and I blush "STOP DELETE THAT NOW!" Angel laughs and puts his phone in his pocket "HAHA HELL NO! YOU GUYS HATE EACH OTHER AND MIND AS WELL HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW WHENEVER IM BORED SO YALL CAN FIGHT." I look at angel in embarrassment and anger and I cover my face with the blanket "UGHHHH!" my ears go down in embarrassment and I sigh "you better delete that..." Angel shakes his head "yea no chance" I feel shuffling next to me on the other side and I see husk. He was the person sleeping on the other side of me. I turn and I look at angel and I already know what ha is gonna do. I try to take his phone away but he plays the video of me and husk "ANGEL STOP" husk hears it and looks at angels phone and sees us "angel what the FUCK is that in your phone" I groan in embarrassment and I looks at husk "he obviously recorded us when you decided to make a big scene thing just so I swallow the damn pill!" Husk looks at me in annoyance and I finally grabs angels phone and I throw it across the room "there. Now you can't play that embarrassing fucking video." Angel laughs and sighs "oh you should honestly see the look on your face. Both of your faces." I roll my eyes and I lay down in my spot and Charlie, vaggie, and alastor go into their spots and we start the movie. We all watch the movie for a bit and we all start to get tired and I sleep on my stomach so I turn on my stomach and I start to fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning and I open my eyes and I blink to try and fully wake up I look at angel and his arms are pull on pushing me and his legs and pushing me the opposite direction too. I turn to husk and I feel my arm behind grabbed and I look at his and his arm is linked around mine and my leg is over his leg and his wing is around me. I groan in embarrassment and annoyance and when I groan husk opened his eyes slowly and noticed it too and we both quickly separate "why the hell were you holding my arm husk?!" Husk scoffs "you were the one with your leg over mine!" Alastor chuckles "no actually! I know everything that happened." He says that last part in a creepy voice then he continues "so I saw everything because I didn't sleep last night because angel... But you both fell asleep normally and then angel fell asleep and angel spread his arms and legs out and pushed Y/N more towards husk and Y/N got pressed against husk and husk wrapped his arm and wing around Y/N and Y/N put her leg around husks so.." I look at alastor "and you watches us do all of that and didn't stop us...?" Alastor looks around like he just got busted "yes.." I narrow my eyes at him "asshole" alastors smile widens in amusement and I shake my head. Then randomly I feel my stomach start to do it's thing.. since I starve myself sometimes my stomach does a thing where I get very weak and tired and sometimes I pass out...