PT.35 Just Like Old Times...

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I wake up the next morning to my phone buzzing with notifications like crazy. I groan and I sit up in my bed and I check it. Thousands of texts pop up on my screen from val and they are demanding me to go to work today. I text val

Y/N: "val I don't really want to go to work especially since my dad is there now..."

Valentino: "come on doll I promise he isn't here you know I wouldn't do that to you mi amor~"

Y/N: "are you sure val? Because if I remember correctly didn't you and my dad come over to the fucking hotel just to tell all of my damn friends about the bullshit that's happened to me or that is happening to me. You think I'm gonna fucking trust you after that?! Your such a dumbass."

All of a sudden Valentino's hot pink chain appears through your phone and wraps around your neck and you grunt and the chain gets tighter and tighter, you grab onto the chain and fear flows over your face and I can hear vals voice in his next text...

Valentino: "you listen here bitch. The only fucking dumbass here is YOU. You still haven't learned that I fucking OWN YOU Y/N! I OWN YOU. you can't fucking change that and you better to at work in 15 minutes bitch. Get ready to work extra and get beaten you wordless piece of shit."

His chain disappears and I gasp as I finally get air in my lungs and I cough and I drop my phone as I fight for air. "F-fucking hell.. wait.. 15 MINUTES?!" I quickly get up and I rush to the bathroom and I brush my hair and teeth. 15 minutes is not enough to get ready at all and that asshole knows that! I get my work outfit and I finish brushing my hair and I throw on my usual hoodie and sweatpants and I rush out of my room and I run down the stairs since the elevator will take too long. I start to rush to the door but then I hear my beloved husk "Y/N where the hell are you going?!" And angel... "Toots why are you in such a fucking rush...?" I feel guilt but also fear flow through my body and I continue to run to the door and before I leave I just manage to say "FUCKING VALENTINOS." I slam the door behind me and I rush to the porn studio and I run in and I go into the changing room and I see val waiting and my dad is there... "I-im here! I'm here..." I pant and I look up at them and Valentino smirks and lifts my chin up "you made it on time~ good girl...~" he smiles and I sigh. I look at my dad and he smirks "so doll. Your dad here actually has bought a little private season with him and his friends for you! Obviously it's a beating session since it's your dad but trust me darling you know these friends your dad is bringing very well..." He walks behind me and he puts his hands on my shoulders and three men walk in.. it's the people that my dad sold me to when I was alive.. "no... No no no..." My dad and the men walk into the private room behind them and val starts to push me in and I try to push away "no...! NO NO NO...! NO!" I grab onto Valentino as I try to not go into the private room but he kicks my stomach and I groan and I fall back into the room. I look up at Valentino and I reach to him "NO PLEASE!-" I get cut off as the men slam the door and tears form in my eyes and I turn to look at my dad and the men. My dad grabs my shirt aggressively "hi my old little brat!~ oh fuck I've missed this so MUCH. your gonna regret this you bitch..." He chuckles and then be wraps his hand around my neck and lifts me up and I get tiny flashbacks and memory's of when I was alive and I feel myself suffocating from the lack of air. Looks at me and he chuckles "Just like old times..." I feel a hard slam right against my cheek bone as my dad punches me and I get send sideways onto the ground and I hold my cheek "f-fuck...!" I feel my sweatshirt and shirt and my pants get taken off and my dad turns me around "well, well, well... Looks like all of those injuries healed up into discusting scars huh? Mind as well give you more." One of my dad's men give him a knife and I try to crawl away from him but his men grab me and I scream in pain as my dad drags his knife across the side of my stomach/waist and my arms and leg. Tears fall from my eyes and I throw my head back in pain. "You regret it now...? YOU REGRET THIS HUH? YOUR MOM WOULDVE BEEN SO PROUD OF YOU IF YOU JUST WENT THROUGH WITH THE FUCKING PLAN BUT NO... YOU FUCKING DISSAPOINTMENT." he puts the knife in his pocket and he kicks me while I'm on the ground and I groan in pain and I cry "I-IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY..." He grabs me by my hair "YOUR NOT FUCKING SORRY AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU BITCH. YOUR NOT SORRY." he cuts my back with his knife and I muffle scream in pain. "Now... You better learn your fucking lesson Y/N. Now I'm close friends with the man that owns your soul so I suggest you be a good little girl~" he throws me to the side and he snaps and his men walk out and he walks out "see you later~" he closes the door and I lay on the ground as I bleed. I grab my work robe and I throw it on and I get up as I hold the cut on my stomach torso since he went deep and I walk out of the studio. I call an Uber over. "Hey kid where do you wanna go?" I get in the Uber and I try to talk through the pain "the h-hazbin hotel... Please-" he nods and drives to the hazbin hotel and it feels like it took a thousand years to get there. I get out of the Uber and I throw him some money and he drives off..