first night

"The artist of the year award goes to... Jungkook!"

Jungkook knew he'd win. That shiny gold Award didn't catch his eye. No. Something, if not, someone else did. He looked to his left as he stood up. His beautiful flower Kim Taehyung looked ethereal. His gentle white outfit. Made him look like an angel. An angel Jungkook would easily mark and devour in bed. Anywhere honestly. He loved Taehyung a lot. He was sexually and romantically attracted to him.

Jungkook: thank you all so much! This means a lot! Thank you to my fans! Cookies! I love you guys!

His fans in the audience above cheered. He smirked. He looked at his little petal who was looking at him. Ooh how much he wanted to fuck him. He got off the stage and went back to his seat. He kept looking at his petal. His little angel won an award. Best solo artist of the year. Jungkook was glad his baby won. His votes did count. He spend a whole week voting for him to win. It was worth it. He was his number one fan. Taehyung's fans were call cubs. Jungkook would love to call Taehyung cub. Definitely in bed. They've never really interacted but tonight will definitely be the night. He wants to make a song with him. His ethereal voice was beautiful. It was soothing to Jungkook's ears. Jungkook got up immediately after the show was over. He went over to Taehyung. He was about to talk to him until Namjoon did. Kim Namjoon. He was a soloist as well. He was very talented producer and writer. Also very good at rap. He often collaborated with Taehyung. Who wouldn't want to? He's beautiful. Sweet. Kind. Jungkook sees Taehyung as a delicate petal that he's willing to ruin in bed. He wants to be the one to take Taehyung's v card. How does he even know he's a virgin? Jungkook just kind of assumed. He was right though. Taehyung is a virgin. Not the waving my self for marriage one but just never got around enough to fuck a guy.

Namjoon: hi Tae.

Taehyung showed his gentle smile.

Tae: hi hyung.

Namjoon: so, I was thinking about another collaboration.

Tae: okay. What's it about?

Namjoon: I wrote the lyrics. I want you to come over some time this week and look over them with me.

Tae: sure hyungie!

Taehyung showed his body smile. Jungkook was jealous. That smile would be a crime. It's too deadly and bright. Jungkook was waiting for their one minute conversation to be over. One minute too long.

Jungkook: hey, Tae?

Taehyung turned and looked at Jungkook.

Tae: hi.

Jungkook: hi. Congrats.

Tae: thanks Jungkook. Congrats to you too!

That smile. Jungkook wanted to pin him to the wall and kiss him all over.

Tae: Jungkook?

Jungkook: umm. I wanna make a song with you. Something quick. I need your beautiful vocals as well.

Tae: okay. When should we start?

Jungkook: tonight! Umm. Tonight.

Tae: tonight? Really? It's almost ten pm Jungkook.

Jungkook: is tonight good?

Tae: I mean. Fine I guess.

Jungkook: great!

Jungkook takes Taehyung's hand. He brings him to his place. They go into his recording room.

Jungkook: you okay?

Tae: I need clothes to change into.

Jungkook smirked. Taehyung didn't notice. Jungkook had planned for this day. He brought a few outfits for Taehyung. He knows his size and shoe size. Everything.