boyfriend

Jungkook woke up to the feeling of something on his chest. He saw his little petal. He smirked.

Jungkook: he's all mine now. Of course he is. No one can resist my Jungcock.

Tae: is that you're going to refer to it as?

Jungkook: yup.

Tae: you're too much~

Jungkook: when did you wake up?

Tae: a few minutes ago. Before you.

Jungkook: what were you doing?

Tae: looking at your abs. Gosh. They're amazing. I love it when you do music videos shirtless. Or when you show your abs for concert or ads.

Jungkook: yeah?

Tae: Mhmm!

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: lick them.

Tae: lick them?

Jungkook: yes. Lick them.

Taehyung did. Jungkook loved it.

Tae: so, I watched a couple of videos to see how bottoms usually are, how come the tops are so rough with them? They grab them harshly and tell them to obey then and stuff. Sounds terrible.

Jungkook: I dunno. Sounds kinda hot to me.

Tae: it looks degrading... I don't want you choking me and telling me to be a good pet for you. Sure, I'll submit to some things but I'm not acting like a dog or getting on my knees for you and begging.

Jungkook: you're your own person. Hmm?

Tae: yes.

Jungkook: Well, you're still mine Tae.

Tae: I know. You're obsessed with me. You got me into your apartment and took my virginity.

Jungkook: I knew it. You were a virgin.

Tae: yeah. It's obvious I've never had sex before.

Taehyung's phone started to ring suddenly. He looked at the caller ID. It was his boyfriend. Not Jungkook. His first one whom he never actually ended things with. His toxic trashy boyfriend.

Tae: I gotta take this.

Taehyung rushes into the bathroom. He locks the door.

Jihyun: baby... Where are you?

Tae: I umm... I spent the night at a friends house...

Jihyun: ooh. So, Jungkook is now your friend?

Tae: what?...

Jihyun: don't you fucking play dumb with me. I know you went home with him.

Tae: how?...

Jihyun: news spreads fast. You whore. People saw you go to his place. Get into his car. All of it. You better be a virgin by the time you get back home. I'm taking you to the doctors to find out. If you're not a virgin, I'm beating your ass.

Tae: I am... Don't worry...

Jihyun: come home, right now.

Tae: okay...

Taehyung hung up. He sighed. He left the bathroom. Jungkook was waiting for him. He was wearing his pajama pants with no shirt on. Taehyung was wearing Jungkook's shirt.

Tae: thank you for last night but, I gotta go.

Jungkook: really?

Tae: Mhmm.