Storyline

A Japanese childhood game...'ちらつき', which in English is 'Flickering'..A twisted game, haunted house, 8 players, 3 villians, 4 heros, and a neutral. Who Will Win? 8 different roles for each player, 8 different cards that decide your fate. Your Pick, Your Luck.

It starts by the 8 cards being set flat on the table, you cannot see the roles, there is a left side where 4 players are sitting and a right side where the other 4 players are sitting, then the 1st player on the left side picks their card without showing their role, the other 3 players on the left do the same.

However, for the right side...the 2nd player on the right picks their card first, then the 3rd player, after that the 4th player, and lastly the 1st player on the right side picks their own card.

3 evil roles, 4 good roles..What about the particular 8th role?

'ピエロ' - 'The Clown'

Not Evil, Not Good, what most would call an 'anti-hero'. Has the heros goal but, uses the villains way. In this game however...it is said that the role is given the title 'The Clown' because of their 'lack' of intelligence, they did not know which side to choose and ended up being independent on their own...

Flickering holds memory for children whom have played it before, obviously fun, obviously exciting, and obviously betraying

A Murderer, An Assassin, A Witch,

A Baker Who Likes Muffins, A Retired Detective, A Med Student, A Survivor,

A Clown Who Doesn't Entertain Anyone,

And 3 Fake Good Role's Written On The Evil Side's Card's.