Journey To The Calling

Ren, Fuyuki, Kanji, and Hana on the left side.

Emi, Kai, AOI, and Karina on the right side.

They did as the instructions said,

Ren picked his card, then Fuyuki, then Kanji, and lastly Hana.

Kai picked his card, then AOI, Karina, and lastly Emi picked her card.

They all checked their cards before moving the small silver box away and beginning to look at eachother as the game started.

38 seconds into the game...

Kai had a weird feeling around his veins,he groaned and held his arm in pain before looking at his wrist, he only looked at his arms and screamed in horror, his card dropping on the ground.

They all looked at him in fear before realizing...they were just like him.

Their veins suddenly turned a golden yellow and shined, giving them a painful feeling, some of them screamed in pain before their eyes rolled back and...

Thud!

They all passed out on the floor, in a deep, restful, peaceful sleep where everything isn't okay.

-------------------

The disturbing ringing noises could be heard inside her head as she heard a faint voice waking her up..

"Kanji!..hey!"

She stared at Emi whom woke her up, Kanji rose up from the ground and held her head as if she had a headache, "Oh my god, I had- Where are we?..." Kanji looked around the house.

A small washroom, two bedrooms, a small living room, an open kitchen, and finally..her friends whom were all asleep aswell on the floor.

"I'm not sure..." Emi replied, "What do you mean?!...are you saying that I wasn't dreaming?..", Kanji looked at her Emi. Hoping that her answer would be a simple 'no', except all she got was...

"Well, if you were dreaming about us playing with the flickering cards and then suddenly our veins turned yellow then yes, you weren't dreaming nor was I or the others."

"Ugh!!.." Kanji groaned and hit her palm against her head hoping that it'll 'wake her up', however there was no use. She gave up and stood up then helped Emi with waking up the others

It was taking too long, Emi felt impatient and headed over to the kitchen before finding two pans and banging them against eachother, Kanji covered her ears because of the noise and the others all woke up confused and annoyed cause their 'beauty sleep' was ruined.

Emi threw the pans on the table and yelled "Get up! We are literally kidnapped or most likely taken by Ghosts because of the stupid game!"

All of them looked around and started questioning everything, Kanji and Emi tried to explain from what they know but kept getting interrupted, a ringing noise was suddenly heard from the speakers placed on the corners of the ceiling.

They all covered their ears before the noise stopped and an unfamiliar voice spoke

"Ahem, Welcome players! Dont interrupt and I'll explain. No, I am not a ghost nor an alien, and no you arent dreaming. Dont try to 'wake' yourself up because none will work, here you will play to survive. Listen carefully

Each of you will be given a flicker card, 3 evil players, 4 good players, and 1 neutral. Now you will not wink, But instead the Murderer will kill someone every 5 nights and the Assassin will be able to kill only one time, the Witch will curse whomever has a helping role in the good team. That was for the evil team and for the good team;

A retired detective whom still has their skills will be able to get hints every 5 nights between 3 players, 1 of those players could be evil or none are, A Med student will be able to help anyone whose injured due to the evil team but, wont be able to revive an already dead player, a baker who loves muffins will be able to bake delicious muffins or any other food for the players, and a teenager who doesn't have a purpose, only there to survive. And for the clown...

They wont be able to do anything, however...if they get voted out, they have a chance to kill but wont able to kill murderer nor assassin and obviously wont be able to kill if they are killed.

And whomever mentions their role will be killed, this rule is not applied to whomever gets the baker role. There is a chance of living and leaving from here but, only if you follow the rules. Anyone whom exposes their role will not leave.

There are two bedrooms, one for females and one for males, each will be provided 3 tshirts and 3 pants in your closet, use them carefully.

Ah! I forgot to mention.

Each 5 nights after someone is killed, you'll be able to vote someone out and in the end, only one will win. This is the first night, may the game begin!"

And with that, the voice stopped. Suddenly, the table in the living room had some source of light coming from it, they all walked over and the 8 cards were placed infront of them.

The players remembered the instructions from the game and all of them picked their cards, after each one had a card, a role. They all checked which role they got, after checking their roles; the cards lit up on fire and vanished into the thin air, everyone knew their role so it didn't matter anymore.

They all glared at eachother, nobody can be trusted right now, not now. Fuyuki spoke up...

"I have the baker role.."

To which Karina replied "This is complicated, you cant cook for shit in real life but here you can and will? They are playing with our brains..are we even sure if this is real or not?"

"It seems pretty real to me.." Hana said as she watched AOI slap himself over and over again, "Is there even anything to cook in the kitchen?" Fuyuki and Ren headed over to the kitchen

There were enough ingredients in the kitchen for 3 meals a day, depending on the day they leave.

"Um..do you guys want to eat now or?..."

"I'll eat later, I'm not hungry.." Kanji said, "Same" Karina agreed aswell. "Well can you guys explore the rooms then? So atleast we know where to sleep." Hana asked,

"Alright, you coming?" Karina asked Kanji, to which she nodded and both walked to explore around the house, leaving the others in the kitchen.

They both entered the the 1st room, it was a bathroom. They checked if there was water running from the sink, good thing there was, then left and headed to the 2nd room

The door of the 2nd room was written on it the letter 'F', they entered and realized it is the room where the female players will sleep. There names were written on the closet next to the beds, they immediately checked their own closets

To which it was filled with casual clothes, 3 different pajamas, and 6 different towels also some pads and tampons incase. "Atleast there are clothes and essentials.." Karina said

"Yeah, it's good cause I think mine will start soon.." Kanji replied and closed her closet, "Ohh, goodluck. Let's go see the other rooms,"

They both got up and closed the door behind them as they left the 'F' room, they headed inside the 3rd room which had the letter 'M' written on its door

They both guessed it meant 'Male' or whatever.

They entered and inside was the same as the 'F' room, they sighed and walked back out before walking in the living room and flopping on the couch

"What a bad day..."

-------------------------------

Words = 1285