Prologue

WARNING :

⚠️
THIS BOOK IS A WORK OF FICTION AND WILL CONTAIN MAJOR AMOUNTS OF SEXUAL AND EXPLICIT CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
⚠️

( 18 & UP )

DISCLAIMER :

THIS NOVEL IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY.

THIS IS AN EROTIC STORY AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, BY ALL MEANS LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO READ.
⚠️

T A R Z A N

"Tarzan..."

I heard Jane calling from behind. I remembered the first time I found her—it was a moment to remember for a lifetime. She was such a klutz when she tried to run away from the ferocious baboons that were after her. Those days of adventure were long gone now. One reason for that was the little baby that occupied her stomach. I touched her fragile midsection and stroked it.

"Yes, my love?" I asked as I turned around.

"I think he's almost here, it's been nine months Tarzan," she replied.

"I'm very aware of that darling," I chuckled.

I got up to change the cloth I used to cover my privates. There wasn't much to cover; it was just a triangle cloth with two strings tied around my waist on each end. I finally found a new cloth and tied it over my privates.

"Well love, I'm going to go gather some fruits, I won't be gone for long," I said.

"I'll be here," she replied.

---------------------------------------------------

One Hour Later...

As I noticed my bag was finally filled with the fruits we had growing nearby, I secured it around my shoulders. Some examples were mangosteens, mangoes, pineapples, and bananas, just to name a few. We were fortunate enough to have all this bountiful food to survive on.

*RUSTLE*

"Tarzan! There you are!" A voice yelled behind me.

My body was then tackled to the ground. I was quickly standing back up. I realized it was no danger. It was just my cousin.

Terk.

"HELLO! Is anybody there?" Terk said as she snapped her fingers in front of me.

"What Terk?" I huffed.

"It's an emergency...Jane is having her baby!" she screamed, arms flailing around.

No, this couldn't be happening...Not right now!

Terk and I quickly made our way back to the treehouse. Moments later, we reached where everyone was standing as they awaited my arrival. I scanned for my mother, who had come out of the crowd.

"She's up there Tarzan, but I don't think it's a good idea to go up right now, they already have her in good care and she'll be fine," Kala said.

"Alright mother," I smiled.

I stood there frantically as I waited for this ordeal to be done as quickly as possible. When suddenly, I heard the cries of a newborn baby.

Two female gorillas emerged and looked down at me. They told me to come up, and I did not hesitate to do so. I quickly gripped onto the base of the tree and climbed up in mere seconds.