Chapter 2: Unexpected Discoveries

As Hris, Klaus and Tuny and Luca and Sudog continued to settle into their lives in Las Vegas and near Area 51, each day brought new surprises and unexpected discoveries.

One day, while walking around their new neighborhood, they noticed an old and seemingly abandoned building on a street corner. Curious, they decided to explore more closely.

Arriving at the old house, they were greeted by a locked door and dirty windows. However, Hris felt a strange attraction to the place and insisted on trying to enter.

HRIS: come on, please, please, please. Until he reaches his knees and prays to Tuny, Klaus and Luca, but what about the sudog barking at the door of the abandoned house.

Tuny, Klaus, Luca and Sudog watched in amazement as Hris prayed on his knees to them to let him into the abandoned house. Looking at each other, they felt a combination of curiosity and concern at Hris' desire.

Klaus and Tuny exchanged worried glances, silently wondering if they should listen to Hris' pleas. Luca's eyebrows furrowed in uncertainty as Sudog continued to bark persistently at the door of the abandoned house, as if sensing the danger within.

"Tuny, what do you think?" Klaus asks, turning to his friend for guidance.

Tuny hesitated for a moment, weighing the risks and potential rewards of exploring the abandoned house. "I'm not sure, Klaus. It could be dangerous, but Hris seems convinced there's something important inside. What do you think, Luca?"

Luca pondered for a moment, his gaze darting between the locked door and the expectant faces of his friends. "I think we should proceed with caution," he finally replied. "If we decide to go in, we have to stick together and be ready for anything."

With a collective nod, the group made their decision. Hris rose from his knees, his eyes shining with determination. "Thanks guys. I promise it will be worth it," he assured them.

Taking a deep breath, Tuny stepped forward and examined the lock on the door. With a little effort he managed to open it and the door slowly swung open, revealing the darkness within

Sudog's barking intensified, but he followed closely behind as the group ventured into the dark interior of the abandoned house. The air was heavy with dust and the floors creaked menacingly under their feet.

As they cautiously explored the rooms, they encountered decaying furniture, broken windows, and faded wallpaper peeling from the walls. It was clear that no one had lived there for years, but there was an undeniable sense of mystery in the air.

Suddenly, Hris stopped in his tracks, his eyes fixed on an old and dusty chest tucked away in a corner of the room. "Guys, look here," he exclaimed, excitement evident in his voice.

With trembling hands, Hris opened the chest, revealing a collection of old photos, letters and memorabilia. Each object seemed to tell a story, offering a glimpse into the lives of those who once lived in the house.

As they rummaged through the chest's contents, they came across a deleted map hidden in a corner. It was unlike any map they had ever seen, with strange symbols and random markings scattered across its surface.

"That must be significant," Klaus remarked, his eyes narrowing in concentration as he studied the map. "But what could it mean?"

Before they could ponder any further, a sudden noise echoed through the house, making them jump in surprise. Sudog's barking grew louder, his fur raised in alarm.

With a sense of urgency, the group hastily gathered their finds and turned towards the entrance. As they stepped outside, they were greeted by flashing lights and the sound of approaching footsteps.