Chapter 5: Confronting the Lies

after they had come from school, but Klaus Tuny and Hris did not know that in their school, that of humans and that of Androids, was the former master and aggressor who threatens Hris Luca Tuny and Klaus six days ago and since yesterday to send them messages and post on the internet and on twitter false information about them such as Luca being a zoophile and attacking every animal this being false as Luca being gay and having a relationship and loving Hris, Hris being bisexual, and false information about Hris being a prison inmate who is followed in seven different countries across Europe and Asia and across America, this being the dumbest lie written by the aggressor and a lie posted on twitter was that Tuny was a lesbian and that she killed animals which was proven and another lie that Tuny had in the past ten small and fat kittens but he had to legally sell two cats that died of old age and now a dog on Sudog and the biggest lie written by the abuser was that Klaus was in prostitution

After discovering the bully's lying messages and posts, Luca, Hris, Tuny and Klaus gathered in Luca's room to discuss their strategy. Anger and frustration mingled in their souls, but the determination not to let the lies destroy their reputations was stronger.

Luca took a deep breath and began to outline his plan. "We must come together and act fast. We cannot let these lies go unchallenged."

Hris nodded in agreement. "We need clear evidence that these claims are false. Then we must publicly contradict them and confront the perpetrators with the truth."

Tuny, his eyes blazing with determination, added, "We must use all available resources. We can ask the help of our teachers or even our parents in this fight."

Klaus in a determined tone said, "We will not give in to intimidation. We must defend our honor and show the world who we really are."

With the plan set, they began working together, gathering evidence and preparing to present it to the public. With each step they took, their determination grew and their unity became stronger than ever.

The next day, Luca, Hris, Tuny and Klaus organized a press conference at the school. In front of peers and teachers, they presented clear evidence that contradicted every false claim made by the bully.

They all listened intently and watched as the lies crumbled in the face of the truth. Many felt ashamed that they initially believed those false accusations.

After the conference, the bully was brought before the school management and was punished for his unacceptable behavior. In the end, the truth triumphed and the reputations of the four friends were restored.

With their heads held high and their hearts at peace, Luca, Hris, Tuny and Klaus continued on their way confident that no matter what challenges they face, friendship and truth will always win.

While Tuny held his phone tightly in his hand, his eyes fixed on the screen in search of a solution to the situation created by Nexy's lies, Klaus was pacing around the living room, feeling his anger slowly creeping up on him. With a heavy heart, Luca sat on the edge of the sofa, staring blankly at the ashes in the fireplace, a sign of the anxiety that was grinding his soul.

Tuny: (entering the room, with a serious expression) I went to the police. I told them everything that happened.

Klaus: (slowing down his steps and turning to Tuny) What did you say exactly?

Tuny: (taking a deep breath) I explained everything to them, that we were threatened and that Nexy is the one who sent the false messages and posts.

Hris: (lifting his gaze from his phone) And what did the police say?