How things been...

The next morning went exactly as I predicted, my sister woke me up with a big hug and lots of yelling, and my mom made me a huge amount of pancakes and bacon...she always makes the best breakfasts. But now I have to tell her the bad news, I knew she was going to be disappointed, but I want her to know that in some sort of way, I had revenge dad.          -Mom...I..I..I got fired... .I said with a shake in my voice.          -Oh, Jack... . What did you do?          -Well...a thief tried to rob the store last night...he threatened me with a gun...          -  Oh my God! Honey...I'm so glad you're ok, but I don't get it how did that make you get fired ?          - When I saw the gun pointing at me...I remembered what happened to dad...a huge rage took over and I managed to fight back. I threw him through the store window, and when I told my boss about the window he fired me.          -Darling...I'm so proud of you! You did exactly what your father would want you to do. I'm sure he's proud of you and I'm also sure that you will find another job soon...          The conversation with my mom went better than I expected, I thought she would be mad...but somehow she's proud.          I started eating those divine pancakes and the crispy bacon my mom made...and suddenly I heard on the news something that caught my attention. Last night in New Orleans was a planned robbery in the whole city or that's what they think it was.....several stores were robbed and no one knows what happened...except for me.          For weeks Aiden told me about some strange things that were going on in the city...actually in the whole world, things that others may call paranormal or even supernatural.                                           You kept on hearing me talking about Aiden...you may think who is he and how does he know such things...so it's the moment to let you know who Aiden is... . Aiden is my brother, my twin brother to be specific...he died the day we were born.