Who is Aiden ?

Yall may have some questions about what I told you earlier, and yes I was serious when I told you about Aiden...he is my brother and he's dead. You may call me crazy but hear me out first, when I was born my mom should have given birth to another child too...but the other child has never been born...more like he was never there. The doctors were more than confused...for nine months the radiographs showed two babies in my mom's womb...and suddenly it was only me.

Later on, my parents decided not to tell me about that story...but they didn't know that, while they raised me, they raised Aiden too...somehow my mom gave birth to two babies but one of them was in the between of worlds. The only one who can actually see and talk to Aiden is me...and I first saw him when we were born, I always knew I had a brother even if my parents didn't tell me that.

I always kept telling them about Aiden, but they decided to ignore me and they kept believing that he was my imaginary friend...until one day in sixth grade when I got into a fight in school...more like got beaten up. I always got bullied when I was in middle school...but this time I decided to ignore the bullies and go away, when they saw me not giving a damn about them and started leaving, one of them tried to punch me...that's when Aiden threw that child-like ten feet away from me...of course I was the one who got into troubles.

At home my mom taught me a whole lesson why not to fight bullies...and of course, she didn't believe me when I told her that I'm innocent and the one who got in a fight is Aiden. I was furious, and grounded...they took away my TV for a month....I was raging mad...I started arguing with Aiden and somehow I managed to throw a ball at him without even touching it. I was amazed, I just realized that Aiden isn't the only one with powers.

The next day I made one of the biggest choices in my entire life...I decided to show my parents what I can do and show them that Aiden is actually real and I was not a schizo. When they got back from work I asked them to come into the living room to have The talk...they sat down on the couch and looked at me like I was a Hollywood star...that moment I started telling them about Aiden, of course, they got mad instantly and started lecturing me...but then I suddenly saw the vase that was on the table started levitating. When they saw it they were speechless, they couldn't say anything...they looked at each other and they told me about everything...I always thought that I was the only one who knew about Aiden, well I was wrong... they always knew and tried to keep me away from him.

That night we discussed a lot and they told me the whole story about my birth, about our birth...that night my family was finally reunited...even tho my parents couldn't see Aiden, they knew he was there.