15

Kıvılcım: Pregnant? How...? Omer? Say something!

Demet: Keep calm, daughter. This is some kind of misunderstanding.

Aslı: Misunderstanding? Hahahaha, your son will be the father [pointed her finger at her stomach] of that unborn child.

Haluk: Impossible!

Kıvılcım: Burak, get me out of here. I feel faint.

Burak: Let's go.

Omer: Darling, wait!

Kıvılcım: Leave me!

Omer: Kıvılcım, don't believe it!

Aslı: Oh, Omer! Leave her alone, let her go. We need to talk about what our lives are gonna be like.

Omer: Our lives?

Sonmez: I'm gonna go crazy right now.

Omer: Mom, don't be nervous. That's not true. She's lying.

Aslı: If you don't believe me, we can do a paternity test.

Omer: Yes, we will do it.

Haluk: First thing tomorrow morning, we'll go to the hospital and see if you're telling the truth.

Aslı: Okay. [she smiled] So, see you tomorrow!

She walked up to Omer, kissed him on the cheek, and left the hotel. Omer froze. Haluk, Demet and Sonmez stood beside him and looked at him.

Haluk: She's lying, right?

Omer: Yes ... no... I don't know. I don't know. I've got a mess in my head.

Demet: I don't know what to say.

Alev: I'll go see where Kıvılcım and Burak are.

Omer: Kıvılcım! I have to go to her.

Haluk: Go. Talk to her and tell her we're gonna do a paternity test.

Omer: I'll do that.

Omer ran out of the hotel. He went to the right, but she was nowhere to be found. Then he went the other way. She wasn't there either. He took the phone out of his pocket and called her. She didn't answer.

Kıvılcım was sitting in the car. Burak went with her to the waterfront. She wanted to get away from everyone. Omer's been calling all the time. She was crying. Tears flowed when she looked at the phone.

Omer was worried. When, after another attempt to call Kıvılcım, he called Burak. When 'Omer' appeared on the screen of Burak's car, he looked at his sister.

Kıvılcım: You don't know where I am. Tell him you went looking for me.

Burak: I understand your feelings, but you need to talk to him. Maybe it was a lie.

Kıvılcım: I don't want to talk to him. Do what I told you.

Burak: Fine.

He answered a call from Omer.

Burak: Omer?

Omer: Is Kıvılcım with you?

Burak: No. She got in a taxi and drove off. I'm trying to find her, but I think she got away..

Omer [with a broken voice]: Do you know where she might have gone?

Burak: Your apartment?

Omer: I'll go right there. If you find her, let me know.

Burak: Okay. If you find her, you let me know, too.