21

Omer grabbed his head. He grimaced. He hugged Kıvılcım tightly and began to apologize to her. He wouldn't let her go until she spoke.

Kıvılcım: Omer.

Omer: I'm sorry, I didn't even know I said that.

Kıvılcım: But something made you say it twice yesterday.

Omer: BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!!

Kıvılcım: In what sense? What does this have to do with?

Omer: In general. I don't understand what you mean. I don't know why you act this way sometimes. When we talk, you can stay silent and walk away from me insulted by who knows what.

Kıvılcım: You couldn't have told me that before? There had to be another fight? You had to compare me to your ex-girlfriend?

Omer: No. You're right, I could have said that before.

Kıvılcım: Right. And what now?

Omer: Forgive me. I didn't mean to offend you, but understand me.

Kıvılcım: What should I do?

Omer: Talk to me. Tell me what's bothering you. I want to know everything. You're my wife, and sometimes you act like I'm a stranger.

Kıvılcım: I'm sorry if that's how you feel, but... that's how I'm.

Omer: Just tell me when something happens, okay?

Kıvılcım: Okay.

Omer: Agreed?

Kıvılcım: No.

Omer: No?

Kıvılcım: I'm offended by you.

Omer: Fine. I understand. On the occasion of our conversation. Do you still want to have a baby?

Kıvılcım: Why are you asking?

Omer: Yes or no.

Kıvılcım: Yes.

Omer: Great.

He kissed her on the lips and went to take a shower. He prepared a suit and dressed it. He went to the hall to get his watch. Omer searched everywhere but couldn't find it. He didn't want to ask his wife for help, so he kept looking. He even looked in her jewelry closet, but his watch wasn't there either. Kıvılcım noticed his strange behavior, but did not react.

Omer started running around the house back and forth. He was nervous. After half an hour of 'fight' with the search for the watch, he decided to ask Kıvılcım for help. Omer approached her slowly and stood in front of her. Kıvılcım was reading the book and didn't notice it. He coughed to get her attention. She didn't look at him, just heard 'Hm'. He smiled embarrassed.

Omer: You always know where something is.

Kıvılcım: What did you lose?

Omer: Oh, what did you lose, I just can't find one thing. I saw it yesterday, but today is not here.

Kıvılcım: If you hadn't drunk so much last night, you'd know where what was.

Omer: Offffff!

Kıvılcım: What are you looking for?

Omer: A watch. I'm in a hurry and I need him.

Kıvılcım: It's in the bathroom in a box.

Omer: I checked there before. There was nothing there.