one shot issekied into new world

Narrators pov

The whiteroom management wanted Ayanokouji Kiyotaka dead by any cost.

You see, a few weeks after Ayanokouji Kiyotaka left, they feared that he would reveal the secrets of the whiteroom.

Even though his father Ayanokouji Atsuomi argued for him, he knew that losing the money he was getting would make it impossible to get back into politics.

So he offered that if he doesn't get him back in a year, then they can kill him.

While they gave him more than a year, and he wasn't back.

Atsuomi asked for a few more months, and they agreed.

But after Yagami Takuya was expelled, they gave up hope. Since Ayanokouji wasn't taught how to protect himself from assassins.

You should be able to guess what happened.

One day, when he went to the local ice cream shop, the worker was different, but that wasn't a concern, so he ordered normally.

When he ate it, he didn't know that he was poisoned. Even though it tasted a bit weird that day, he bought a new flavor.

He died.

Ayanokouji pov

When I woke up, I found myself in a white space. Was I in the whiteroom again?

" Hello there,"

I tried to look at where the voice came from, but I only saw a blinding light.

" Who are you? "

I spoke

" Me? Well, I'm an angle. "

An angle? I read about them.

I tried to continue to look around, but there was nothing but white everywhere.

" Fufu, there's nothing to see here,"

That laugh.

" What happened? "

She hadn't attacked me yet, so she's most likely not an enemy, but I should still be on my guard.

" You died,"

What

I felt my eyelids open wide

" How, why? "

" The whiteroom decided to kill you."

But wouldn't that mean that they would lose their masterpiece?

" You aren't as important as you think you are."

Did she read my thoughts?

" Of course."

" Hehe."

At least her laugh wad normal this time

" So, what now? "

" Well, you could die go to a realm above or get reborn,"

" Since you're such an interesting human, I'll allow you to keep your memories. "

Both options weren't bad, but being reborn was better.

" I'll choose to be reborn,"

" Hehe, be careful .

" Why? " I couldn't stop myself from asking

" Oh, the world may be a little different,"

" Huh,"

Before I could ask, I disappeared