One shot Fuka x Ayanokouji part 2

Narrators pov

When the perverts of class 1D came ready to attack Ayanokouji, his trained relexes came into action.

And it was a one-sided beat down. Of course, some might not believe me since how could an unarmed gloomy guy beat multiple armed perverts.

Well, I'll just show you

Ayanokouji pov

Previously

Well shit

Present

When I saw Miyanoto come with a bat swinging at my head. I stepped back out of the classroom to get more space.

When I saw him lose his balance, I got into the hallway. When in a smaller space, then accuracy isn't as difficult.

They aren't  trained in any form of offense, so getting more space would allow me to attack them with lower risk.

I saw Miyamoto get back up and charge at me, but this time, he came with Kyoga.

Kyoga didn't have a weapon, so he would be less dangerous. When Miyamoto was in range, he swung his bat again, but this time, I ducked under it. His front side was completely open to me.

In the whiteroom, we were taught that the genital were weak spots, so I naturally aimed there.

" Ahhhhhhh, ow it hurts ahh ow bastard,"

I saw Miyamoto's face contort in pain.

" Thanks for the sacrifice,"

I saw Kyoga come at me again, but when he came, I turned around and kicked his face.

He fell unconscious

I didn't even put 10 percent of my strength into it.

" We'll avenge you, Kyoga," cried out Ike

" Good luck 👍," He spoke with his final breath

Wasn't Kyoga unconscious?

" Attack him,"

Now, with an attack, either Sudou rushing me in the middle with Hondo and Ike flanking my sides.

Since Sudou came first, I needed to deal with him first.

When he came at me, I knew he was going all out with his acceleration that was gained in countless basketball games.

Since he was going so fast, dodging his was the best option.

Like I precipitated, he missed. When he stopped, he came at me again with his fists ready. Since Ike was faster than Hondo, he came fast enough.

I grabbed him and put him in front of me, taking all the punches from Suodu.

" Aahhhhh Ken, stop, the pace is too fast. Gentler, it's my first time,"

That sounded way too weird, and it seems that Hondo thought so as well as he gave Ike a disgusted look.

With this opening, I threw Ike away and punched Sudou.

He fell to the ground, and I straddled him. I was raining punched on his face.

While that happened, I heard something.

" I, the great Yamauchi shall get you now,"

When I heard that, I felt Yamauchi start to punch me. I may have gotten angry as I knocked Sudou out and grabbed Yamauchi's fist.

When he saw that, he started to back away, but my iron grip wasn't going to let him.

" Ahh, let me go,"

I just stared deep into his eyes, and I saw yellow liquid come from his pants.

It smelled bad.

I let him go, and he ran away.

I heard him fall, but I didn't care. When I turned around, I saw that many students were outside looking at me.

At this point, I didn't care.

When I entered the classroom, I saw a few boys look away from me  .

There was also a pile of bats in the middle of the classroom.

I didn't care and walked towards my desk.

Timeskip

Now I was waiting outside of a fancy restaurant waiting for Fuka to arrive.

I was dressed in a normal outside.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I felt a hot breeze behind my ear.

" Kiyo,"

It came out with a seductive undertone, and little Kiyo moved a bit.

" Fuka?"

I then felt her turn myself around.

" The one and only,"

She grinned at me while posing. She was dressed in a red form fitting dress that compltmented her curves.

" So what do you think?"

" It's nice,"

She pouted

" I spent a lot of time finding it, you know?"

" It doesn't what you dress in. You'll always be beautiful in my eyes,"

" Wha,"

She started to blush for some reason.

" Let's go in,"

She didn't look at me and dragged me in.

" One table for two,"

" Do you have a reservation?"

" Yes, Kiryuin Fuka of class 2B,"

" Alright, come this way, please."

The restaurant had an elegant feel to it while still somewhere you would feel at ease. It was decorated in colorful lights that shined brightly.

" Here,"

He smiled at us and left. There were already two menus ln the table.

" Order whatever you want it's my treat,"

If Fuka was going to be this generous, then I wouldn't mind indulging myself.

While I was eating, I saw that Fuka was looking at me.

" Is there something on my face?"

" Fufu, can't I just look at you?"

I didn't see a problem with it. I just ignored the question as she had already gotten her answer.

Timeskip

When we left, she held my hand.

She led me towards a tree.

" There's something I want to tell you,"

" Huh, what is it?"

End

Pls vote

There will be a third part of this.

I will make kiyo take revenge on class D. After this