10

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"This is why I hate parties

"This is why I hate parties."
(2x08)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"What the heck are you even supposed to wear to a rave?" Melody groaned throwing another dress on her bed making Addie laugh.

"Don't laugh! I don't party! I'm a book loving nerd of a mermaid that would rather be alone swimming than go to this stupid rave." Mel sighed sitting on the bed.

"Why are you going then, Mel?" Addie raised her brows at her friend.

"Because every time I try to cancel this guy throws me the puppy face or something and I cave! I suck! I have no backbone. What is wrong with me?" Melody fell back in the bed with a thump.

"There's nothing wrong with not wanting to hurt his feelings Mel but you can cancel." The red head comforted her

"I've tried, seriously, many times today, I can't." Melody complained making Addie get up.

"Well then we will find you something comfortable that makes you feel like you and pretty just incase you see someone else there." Addie laughed like she just told joke but Melody completely missed the punch line.

"Like who?" Melody asked blowing a stay hair away from her face before propping herself up on her elbows to frown at the girl.

"Maybe a certain boy?" She lifted her brow at the mermaid knowingly.

"Nope, no way. Thats not happening." Melody said sitting up fully on the bed.

"Come on, I saw how you look at him at school, you totally like Issac." Addie grinned.

"Okay, I'll admit he's cute but that's it! I hate the whole tough guy act, it's gross." Mel smiled as a blush rose to her cheeks trying to force the memory's of the other night out of her mind. It was harder than she thought, her mind had wandered back to his stupid dimples more than she'd like to admit and apparently Addie had noticed the pair.