9

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"My lake, your Forest

"My lake, your Forest."
(2x08ish)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

Melody's body surged through the lake as she propelled her self through the crystal clear water releasing all her pent up anxiety into her underwater home. Her mind dived into a relaxing bliss in her fish filled solitude.

The one blessing of Beacon hill was this lake was protected meaning no motor boat had ever dumped fuel into its clear waters giving the wildlife a beautiful life.

She needed this after today's craziness and the stress of Erica almost dying.

Melody stopped when suddenly something hard dropped onto her head from the surface, looking down the object fell slowly off her head and she realized that someone must be skipping rocks on the lake.

Looking up Melody frowned at the surface, it was dark out now, so who was dumb enough to be out by the lake skipping rocks with so many murders happening in town. Quickly dodging another rock Mel grasped it in her hand and swam slowly to the shore.

Even though the distorted surface she knew exactly who it was as she quietly popped her head out and chucked the rock at his head with a little extra force.

"Holy!" Issac ducked and Melody giggled swimming over.

"I think you lost that." Mel sassed watching Issac jump at the voice and almost fall over from her popping her head out of the water.

"What are you doing." She asked laughing still when Issac eyes found her.

"Uh- going for a walk?" Issac smirked shrugging a shoulder at her watching as she crossed her arms on the rock she was leaning against and rested her head on them.

"By my lake?" She sassed forcing back her smile as at werewolf being so clumsy.

"Since when is this is your lake." Issac raised a brow at her.