Redemption? Interesting

"That dumb slut Lucifer's daughter, she told me she wanted to redeem sinners! Can you fucking believe that bitch ?" Adam's loud voice made your ears hurt as he bitched about 'Chadly?Charles? Christy?' person from hell. You just stood with a cup of ice cream as both of you were at an ice cream shop enjoying another great day in heaven.

But if you were honest with yourself Adam made your life much more difficult in heaven just for existing and now he won't leave you alone since you are the 'Best babe in heaven and a total hottie he wouldn't mind calling mommy' which earned him a taste of the pretty white gravel below and no mercy to your attacks until his 2nd hand angel had to stop you but not before you ripped off his wings and one of her's but they would grow back easily in an hour but that wasn't the point.

Sera had punished you with being Adam's babysitter in heaven which totally ruined your original job you were created for that no other angel knew but the man upstairs did. It was always hidden to everyone else but the job title you said you had was vague to not reveal anything.

"Lucifer's daughter? Said they wanted to redeem sinners?" You asked with a raised eyebrow and a smile painted on your face as you waited for him to answer you. "Yeah, that dumb cunt said she was going to make sinners become pure souls enough to send them up to heaven! As if we want them shitty souls up here with us! Hell is forever, they had their shot and they earned damnation far and square!"

He was angrily shoving ice cream into his mask making you laugh at him "So you told her it wasn't possible, correct ?" Questioning his actions as you broke the spoon you were holding your nails sharpened as you heard his words and thoughts. "Yeah! She was just wasting both of our time talking about that shit! Plus she wanted to stop our fun now yearly extermination but now it's every six months! Hahaha."

"You fucking useless piece of shit."Your voice became deeper and glanced both ways before grabbing Adam by his collar and flying up and away from the citizens of heaven. You threw him through the walls of your house and he screamed in pain as you broke the wall of your outer house but you didn't stop there, you couldn't it was against your nature to stop after he triggered your main job into action. "Woah what the fuck babe! What's with the attitude all of a sudden." But Adam despite being in pain just wiggled his eyebrows "Oh are you finally giving in to my charm? I'm glad but I don't it too rough babe.~"

You released him, by slamming his face into the floor breaking his nose with ease but it would heal in 30 seconds because of his power."Adam you fucking dumbass! Redemption is possible and now you just made me have to step in and clean up your fucking mess !" Adam just looked at you with a head tilt"It's possible? No fucking way it is!"

"Did you fucking forget who I am?" Adam just let out a laugh"Oh fuck! You have to go check on the little rejects brat! Haha that's so fucking funny!" You glared at him and shoved your heel straight through his knee causing him to scream but you had to limit your actions because you were now on a timer because of his actions and his little bitch 'Lute' would be here soon.

"My job is to watch over all souls and judge them, and that includes sinner souls! Now that you said it's not possible to redeem a soul I know have to go judge the sinners now to see if they qualify for redemption." You let out an angry huff and walked away from him.

He is so lucky he was given a pass from the man upstairs because his soul would have been sent down after you judged him but you were only created to judge souls, not true angels and hellborn. You watch over everyone that shows up at the gate but now with the news of souls trying to get better and hell you are now required to watch over them.

"Let me save you time babe, the answer is no." You glance at him and smile sweetly"Adam, darling, you just made my day actually much better now that I think of it."