Please Just Let Me Sleep.

Warning !!! This chapter is the clean version!! 

For the smut version, it is on Ao3 under the same name , emssmutcorner is the profile.

________________________________

After watching Charlie deflate like a ballon at your answer to her question, you felt pity for the girl, you almost wanted to comfort her. But Vaggie walked over to the sad Charlie and wrapped her arms around her partner, she was going to be fine but the glare her fallen angel was giving was a bit too sharp for your liking,

"Hey now, don't cry hun." You expressed in a sweet tone attempting your best to protect her from her dissatisfied behavior.

"You just said you don't know how to redeem sinners after doing a fucking musical number about helping redeem sinners, that's a bit cruel isn't it ?" Vaggie spoke towards you with a resentful tone, you understood she was intimidated by your power since, she must have heard of you from someone.

But you knew that not much is known of you to the citizens of heaven, only ones who encountered you face to face at the gate when you sensed a soul that would be sent down unjustly. Only then would you emerge in front of the soul and the vexed look of Saint Peter scrutinize you, as you made him slow his job down.

Always speaking to you in a degrading tone as if you were a waste of his time, it took around 150 years for you to finally do something about his attitude.

Just thinking about that made your feathers fluff up at the memory of your little side 'relationship' the two of you had, one which was broken off after someone was bored with the smiling angel.  

Check out the Ao3 version for the true peak at the Reader relationship.

_______________________

'Remember your fucking place, you little useless angel bitch.' You put your heel to his chest as you stood above him crouching down with a sinister grin on your face as you looked at the blushed face of the crying angel.

'Please, I'm sorry..."Saint Peter's hands were holding your calf that was stepping on his chest and he looked his head to kiss your leg with a cute expression on his face.'

But this was the last time you would deal with this useless angel.

"I think we should break up, sorry it's you, not me~"

_________________________

Other than being around Adam was the only way others knew of you unless Adam's big ass fucking mouth was spouting nonsense about you again, oh good just thinking about the walking red flag was giving you a headache just thinking of him.

"Did you come down here to fuck with us, toots ?" You turned your head to Angel Dust, the golden eyes stared at his form from up and down as a familiar sense of deja vu hit you but you moved your eyes once you saw him look down, without meaning to you made him a bit sad.

You watched Husk just shrug his shoulders and walk to the bar as he became bored with what was happening now in the lobby room. 

"No, no, never. I'm not that type of Angel. But I can see a soul and find out if they can pass into heaven standard so..." You trailed off hoping they could figure out how useful you were to their plan. Charlie was smart and immediately jumped up at the news, she knew now how helpful it would be even though the journey to become pure enough would be trial and error.

"So we can check to progress and see what works !!!! This may not be ideal but now we can know if we are on the right path to redemption!!! " She ran towards you and squeezed you into a hug which did hurt your wings a bit but you allowed it and softened the feathers so she wouldn't be cut or hurt with them.

"Yup, you got it but I can't tell you until they are completely ready to be sent to heaven. But I will be able to plan certain lessons that would boost your chances."

"Well, regardless that is great for us isn't Vaggie!!! My dad will be so shocked now that Heaven actually does believe in redemption!!1" She now ran to hug her partner, you hated to ruin the moment but you saw Angel stand up and wave goodnight since you did come pretty late.

You didn't want to interrupt everyone's sleep schedule, one must always be well-rested to take on a new day with ease and passion.

"I wouldn't recommend talking about that to your dad, princess. He and I don't have such a good history but also I'm probably the only one in heaven who believes in redemption but we can talk deeper about this when we wake up right? Let's go have a great night's sleep and make big dreams happen tomorrow." With that, they nodded and promised to talk about everything tomorrow with you.

Charlie led you to the top floor where apparently the hotel's co-owner was living only two doors down, you weren't sure why you would need to know where Alastor was living until you walked into your room, diving face first into the rough bed. You could already tell you weren't going to get much sleep tonight, but you were a being with no need to sleep, it did feel fun to dream.

What didn't help was when you couldn't shake the feeling of annoyance when you felt your mind fading away from the hell that surrounded you literally speaking, as your body fell into a relaxed state and eyes dropped down succumbing to the darkness around. Welcoming your mind to a dreamland you could control to your unlimited free will. But just as you were about to be fully asleep your ears heard some type of music.

Thinking it would just go away you tried to ignore it in close your eyes again but when you attempted to do that the jazz music would become louder and louder. And after that, you couldn't help but notice that most of the time when you were close to falling asleep, you would be able to hear jazz music playing in the background.

 Although you may not have needed to sleep it was slowly becoming annoying after a few minutes that turned into 2 hours. Your eyes began to twitch in annoyance as you stood up to deal with the annoying troublemaker that was ruining your sleep. Grabbing a pillow, you slipped on some fuzzy cat slippers you had created and marched out of your door following the music as it became louder the closer you got to a certain someone's room.

"I'm going to break those antlers of yours if you don't fucking stop, Alastor."

___________________________

Hi there I hope you enjoy this little chapter I wanted to write before sunday! A little short because I removed some mature themes.

Thanks for all the comments, hearts, and kudos from everyone.

I'll post next week on Fri because I want to do a little poll for the next chapter.

Should the reader spend the day (S1 E2) with

1. Alastor 

2.Charlie 

3. Nifiy 

4.Somehow the 'VVV's

Let me know your thoughts and comments will see you soon.