The Wyrms of the Druanee Faction Information:

Might as well try this, mostly because it is an amazing concept that I don't want to missed out because it is such a cool concept.

For those of you who don't know, this takes inspiration from Werewolf: The Forsaken in their themes of spirits, ephemeral beings and more and I just think about wanting to incorporate something that feels interesting in any story, whatsoever.

Likewise, if you have any story ideas, especially from the one and only, 'Donutcat' himself (Yes, the spelling is wrong but between the picture itself, I liked it), let me know in the comments below.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill or the images that I have used. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Faction Name: The Wyrms of the Druanee

Faction Title: The Mad Gods of Darkness

Faction Information:
Ancient, primordial and eldritch in their proportions, the Wyrms are considered by many as one of the most powerful entities that all the Druanee specifically answer to and are stated to be their creators if that is such a thing.

The Wyrms are absolute cosmic entities in their entirety, eldritch in their morality and almost impossible to face against as in the time when they had to contend with either their own who fights through either their girth or their weapons and the ephemeral supernatural beings like the Druanee, the Wyrms sticks out as something from a cosmic horror story, being eldritch god-like beings that warp the fabric of reality like it is their own plaything and are supposed to be dangerous...

Were it not for the First Emperor having sealed them away, imprisoned so thoroughly that they are unable to break out despite their vast exponential power and once they were seen with dread of the power, vast influence and threat they imposed, now regulated as mythological beings that people had possibly and fictionally made up out of their artistic inspiration.

However, their imprisonment seemed to have started to slightly loosen up because of the First Emperor's death and even the death of their descendants and while one still lives, the last descendant's neglect and inexperience shall result in their freedom, one step closer and finally, through their servants, the Druanee's attempts at spreading discord and turmoil upon the world, they will finally be set free and they will no longer be beholden by any threats anymore.

But as their freedom starts slow and their patience are wearing thin, the Wyrms need to take an initiative if their attempts to free themselves come forth and with the help of their servant races, the Druanee, especially Azredak Strix, they will help if only if it means their freedom.

Each of the Wyrms are varied in their very scope of influence and power they showed and while they are still imprisoned, there is a ritual that allows anyone to call upon them and grant blessing to those who did the ritual, with cultists themselves being the primary method for their ritualistic actions and Azredak having been shown to not only have his immensely powerful abilities of a Druanee but also the magical capabilities of his communion with the Wyrms.

And of course, these specific rituals include either creating an Avatar for the Wyrms to interact with the world, influencing any mortal beings that heard the whispers of the Wyrms, call upon the creatures of the Wyrms that they birthed from, do their magic and many more that they shall attempt to do if it means they will finally be free from the confines of their imprisonment like no other.