Azredak Strix Character Information:

I'm only doing this because I particularly found this images on Pinterest and how I ain't going to get the mood down if I can't do it.

Plus, considering that there are some ideas I want to put from the Werewolf: The Forsaken Tabletop Game, then who am I to end and be all.

Now, with that being said, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill. They belong to their respective owners.

PS: By the way, Wattpad fucking sucks if they dared to delete our hard work. I am just trying to give a long lasting impression to my audience and give some creativity to a website that finally gives me the chances to give upon the story but then, if Wattpad were to dare to delete it, then let's all do ourselves a good favour and give absolutely negative reviews to Wattpad and harass the dumbass developers because who's idea for them to be this bunch of stupid incels, again?

_____________________________________________

Name: Azredak Strix

Title: The Mastermind of the Druanee

Character Information:
As everyone in the land seemed to contend with their own problems, namely the never ending battle between the tyrannical corruption of the Empire, the Revolutionary Army, alongside Night Raid and the Jaegers, a threat from the time when the First Emperor fought against has come and all of humanity shall know only the absolute pain and damnation of being treated as nothing but sustenance and reproduction upon a race of ephemeral, supernatural and malevolent beings like no other.

The Druanee as they are called and whether they are seen as either evil spirits or demonic entities from the depths of hell, there is no denying that little can handle a being that has the ability to possess others of their bodies, being killed from the inside as they aged quickly and methodically until finally, they have died and birthed more of their kind.

The land's only hope is a sort of Druanee Hybrid known as Ebony Darkness who has the power and capabilities to handle the Druanee with ease and it doesn't help that the Druanee aren't exactly smart in their regard, being cowardly when trouble comes knocking upon them.

Which is why they have someone that could finally lead them to a chance of winning against their enemies in every way possible.