Excursion

I woke up the next morning. I opened my eyes grudgingly to see.... Words? Oh. I slept reading my book last night. It was right now dumped on my face.

I tried to get up but something stopped me. My whole body was hurting. I used too much of my powers last night. I swear I was fully covered in blood when I opened my eyes yesterday. Maybe that's why my whole body feels like a large boulder is crushing it.

I got up and helped father with breakfast. We decorated mother's room for her last night. Anya messed up so many times. I also helped clean the house as I wanted it to look good for mother. I was so damn excited. My mother was coming home. Anya's home.

Father opened the door and we found mother waiting for us at the door. She had a little too less luggage. A normal human being who has not spent his life enriching their powers or sulking in an orphanage should have more luggage than that.

Father let her in and told her that they won't be sleeping in the same bed. Aw man. Was waiting for the single bed troupe.

Mother was so cool. She was breathtaking. She was wearing a red dress and had her hair open unlike yesterday.

Me and Anya greeted her.

Y/n Forger. The older daughter. An Experiment. Code name: 10

This was a made family. But I love it. My family. It has a nice ring to it.

"Anya is happy to finally have a mother." Anya told mother.

Father showed mother the marriage certificate he was able to get with the help of Scruffy.

Father told that we will be having a mock interview while me and Anya show mother around.

Anya showed her the kitchen, bathroom, her room and all. Then it was time to show my room.

"This is my room." I told as I opened the door. She gasped as she looked inside.

"You dacorated this?" She asked me.

I nodded. "All thanks to Taylor Swift."

She giggled.

We followed Anya and she lead us to father's room. I think that is personal but ha it's mother. I think she deserves knowing what's inside.

So I let Anya open the door, checking if father's near.

"This is father's room." Anya told.

"Oh, so this is where Loid sleeps then." Mother said.

Anya closed the door.

"This is mother's door right here." Anya told.

She opened the door.

"Come on in mother." She said.

"So this is my room?" She wondered to herself.

Father brought mother's more stuff into the room.

"I cleaned this a little earlier." Father told mother.

"Me and Anya helped."  I told though Anya was mostly messing up the work and in the end only me and father had to do it.

"I did good right?" She asked smiling at me and father.

Father looked at her and then ignored her.

"Fabulous." I remarked sarcastically. Anya was happy with the reply so everything was fine.

I watched as mother unpacked her things. She was like supersonic. Her feet were so fast and she was done in maybe just two seconds.

"Loid, I think I'm done packing." Mother told father.