Library

We were a happy family but i couldn't help but think I was weird. I felt like I wasn't a proper part of it. There was no reason for me to think that though. I mean nobody was sane in this family. We all were crazy but whenever I did something I felt as if I was not appreciated.

I helped so much in the daily work but never earned a thank you. When I made art no one would bat an eye. When I sang they would just ignore it and all this was pissing me off. When I would do poetry they'll just pass it off.

Mother does compliment me sometimes but father was a total asshole. This was not good.

I felt like people didn't notice me. Like I am not even a part of this household. Maybe that's part of a teenager's life.

The days went by and i found myself spending more time at the library or in my room. Taylor's new album just came out so i purchased the new records too. The tortured poet's department. It felt like this album was talking about me. I mean i do poetry.

I walked to the library and entered it. The smell of books hit me. I sighed contently. I started to look for a book. I picked out the hating game and looked for a seat. My eyes immediately landed on a certain raven haired boy whose eyes were ethereal. 'Got love struck went straight to my head' No. Y/n no. You are not supposed to think like that fool. You aren't love struck.

I told myself that we are not friends and I am not supposed to go there but how they say 'love makes you crazy' what no. Why would you think that.

While I was having an inner battle with myself Demetrius had noticed me. Fuck. What am I supposed to do now?

"Oh. Is someone waiting for me to invite them?" Demetrius smirked and I blushed. What have I gotten myself into?

He smirked wider after seeing my flustered state. "So sad that I don't think I'll be inviting them here. But I may if they ask." Demetrius mocked.

I blushed brighter.

I walked up to his desk. I looked at him. He rested his arm on the desk on which his head was resting. He looked back at me.

I took a deep breath.

"C-can I sit with you?"

"May." He corrected. Fuck my grammar. I rolled my eyes.

"May I sit with you?" I asked faking a smile.

"Yes you may." His smirk was replaced with a smile. I sat down in front of him. I opened my book and started reading. I felt him looking at me all the while I did this. Why was he looking at me? Did he want something?

"Uh.. Do you want something Desmond?" I asked.

He continued looking at me. His smile is still on his face. He shook his head and continued staring. I furrowed my brows at his weird bahaviour but continued reading.

I could've just read by myself but I didn't. It would have been the same. But who knows why I wanted to read with Demetrius.

I felt demetrius' gaze finally shift from me. He started reading his book. I looked up from my book and looked at him. Even though Demetrius is a git you can't deny the fact that he is a peice of art. There is just no denying in it. He's just too amazing. His hair so perfectly made. His eyes with this sparkle in them.

He looked up and I looked down. He chuckled. I blushed.

"Are we having turns to look at each other?"

I looked up at him. He was smirking.

"Maybe." I said and continued reading.

After a few minutes of reading I looked up at him.