Level 2

I exited the facility and saw a massive spire of corpses in the distance. As normal, I started running towards it. I summoned G-Man to assist me, we walked as we talked about our past until a drone landed on the ground in front of us. I loaded all my weapons and fired them. Surprisingly, it worked. I grabbed the drone's pilot hat and moved on, I remembered that I was invincible even in other universes. I decided to use all my lasers and rockets to blow up the spire entrance(it was blocked for some reason, idk.). I entered and saw 2 drones. 1 with twin tailed hair attacked me while the other one attacked G-Man, I simply sliced off the head and detonated my miniature 'Thermonuclear Pulse', destroying the surrounding city, I decided to shoot down an incoming landing ship that I saw in the sky. I then went on my 3d radar map, I found a secret cavern and lab stuff, so I teleporrted with G-Man. We got down and saw 3 Absolute Solver infected drones, patient zero 'Cyn' whom I analyzed when I downloaded my copy of the Solver, Nori, a purple haired worker, and Yeva who is Russian. I theorized I took out their kids, they started charging at me since I was considered a "Greater Evil" to the point where good and evil drones would attack me, I decided to stand still while they tried to attack, they hit me with everything they had but I just stood there since I was invincible. They ran out and summoned a black hole, but G-man just deleted it out of existence, we combined our omnipotent powers and anhillated them.

The invasions of worlds has only begun...

HERE WE GO A NEW ARC. This one is gonna be very surreal and lucid. Based on the trippy stuff like weircore, dreamcore, horror, comedy, and overall randomness, an example would be Doctor Nowhere and NES Godzilla.