Ultima Enigma

*Brown Cameraman*
I spawned in a singular point, I looked around and started blasting random people. I encountered my first Kaiju, it was Radon, the radio wave monster, I blasted it with an energy cannon and took down the overgrown hatzegopteryx. I activated my jetpack and shot missiles at Salunga AKA, the overgrown Gabara. It tanked it and lunged at me, and I dodged and activated my Orthagonal Diagonalizer. It impaled Salunga, killing it. I then flew around and dove into the ocean, I fought the Mandas, the overgrown sea serpents, and beheaded them. Until I caught the attention of something bigger, a large red mass swam past me, circling me before heading towards a nearby battleship... It was Godzilla Aquatilus, I harpooned it, but it wasn't affected. It swam away and towards Tokyo Harbor, where it made landfall and became Godzilla Amphibia, it roared as it crawled on the ground. Tanking tank shells and multiple bullets as the JSDF tried their best to defend itself, Godzilla Amphibia soon cocooned itself unto Tokyo Tower... I simply watched as the military used its futile bunker buster bombs. As it awakened, Godzilla Terrestris. The berserk 13th dimensional creature wailed, its body now taking the appearance of a crocodile-like dinosaur, with a crocodile head, a large bipedal body, a long tail and large dorsal plates on its back. The creature approached me, but I had my toolgun and turned on invulnerability. It attacked the military, destroying each one of their small, weak planes and tanks. Until it evolved into the peak of evolution, Godzilla Ultima. The croc-like head shrunk in proportion, and Godzilla's body was more upright. His tail was now longer. He also had cool armor plating on his body. He swiped at me furiously. But I was invulnerable and fired my Absolute Solver+my Orthagonal Diagonalizer. It was overwhelmed by the combo, and Godzilla Ultima died.

I wrote this extremely fast, I think I'm good at writing now?!?! Also this is my OC, Agent K, edit:sorry it didn't appear, it just gave me the OBJ thingy