hatred

Jungkook and Taehyung were expecting a baby. Jungkook was so excited, and Taehyung was as well. They told the children, but they weren't so excited.

Taehyung: Jungkook and I are expecting!

Seungmin: Expecting what?

Sungmin: Breaking up?

She sounded too hopeful of that. Taehyung felt less happy, and Jungkook held him close and kissed the top of his head.

Jungkook: No, Sungmin. We're expecting a baby! Taehyung is pregnant!

Seungmin: How? He's a boy.

Sungmin: How is that even possible?

Jungkook: it's possible because he's able to have babies.

Seungmin: how? He's s boy not a girl?

Sungmin: just stop asking.

Seungmin rolled his eyes.

Taehyung: are you just excited to be older siblings?!

Taehyung asked with a hopeful smile. The twins rolled their eyes.

Seungmin: not with your baby.

Sungmin: yeah, not that thing.

She pointed at Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung felt saddened by that. Jungkook was pissed.

Jungkook: that's it, go to your rooms!

They both went to their rooms upset. They were still grounded though. Jungkook sighed. He rubbed Taehyung's belly.

Jungkook: I'm sorry my love...

Taehyung: I'm getting used to it already...

Jungkook: that's not good... They're ungrateful little brats... I swear to God if they hurt you or bother you during this pregnancy, I'm beating their asses. I'm Not playing...

Taehyung: honestly, good. They need it...this has been going on for about almost four months at this point. They still hate me... They call me 'thing' sometimes... They don't call me anything else just 'thing'

Jungkook sighed. He doesn't know what to do with his kids. They're terrible.

Taehyung: I'm sorry...

Jungkook: nothing is your fault... Trust me...

They shared a kiss. The entire pregnancy was hard. The kids acted up behind Jungkook's back. Taehyung couldn't tell Jungkook as the kids would threaten to hurt him and his baby. He then realized that they're children. They can't hurt him. He told Jungkook. He's had it. He spanked them. They resented Taehyung for telling. Taehyung was now eight months. Him and Jungkook we're super excited. Taehyung was walking down the stairs when he slipped on one of Sungmin's dolls. She placed it there in purpose. He fell. Jungkook wasn't home. Taehyung reached for his phone. Seungmin took it and he ran away. He his inside of their room. Taehyung was bleeding. He was sobbing. Sungmin was at the top of the stairs.

Sungmin: you're ugly and you stole our daddy away from us! We hate you!

She went into their room. They unlocked Taehyung's phone and texted Jungkook that Taehyung wants to break up with him. Jungkook was confused as to why Taehyung would wanna break up. He got worried.

Tae: I wanna break up Jungkook

My hubby💜: why princess?...

Tae: I found someone new! I'm leaving!

My hubby💜: but... Our baby... I'm sorry if my kids have been treating you wrong... Please... Don't leave me... I need you... I love you so much...

Tae: ik sorry Jungkook...

Jungkook turned his phone off. He started to cry. He was at work. He was in his office crying his heart out. He blamed himself for not disciplining his children enough. He knows it's their fault. If only he knew the truth. He went home. He sighed. He went towards the stairs and he gasped. He ran to Taehyung who was laying on the floor. He picked him up immediately. He brought him to the hospital.

Doctor: he suffered from some brain trauma from the fall. The baby is okay. Don't worry. Though, she does seem to have some impact on her head. She might come out either deaf or blind.

Jungkook: ooh...

Jungkook sighed. He's glad he made it on time.

The next day

Jungkook checked up on Taehyung. He was awake.

Jungkook: baby... Why did you wanna break up...

Tae: I never said that... Seungmin took my phone! Sungmin's doll tripped me and she shouted that she hates me and that I took you from them... Seungmin probably sent that to you...

Jungkook: oh my god... My children are psychopaths...

Taehyung: don't blame yourself for their actions...

Jungkook: they keep hurting you... It hurts me...