06. beautiful

real life!

Zach threw his towels on the floor before pushing Anastasia on the bed and lying on top of her, his arms wrapping around her waist and laying his head on her exposed stomach.

The singer rolled her eyes, "you know that I was on the phone with my friends trying to convince them that you aren't here?" she told him, running her fingers through his brown hair.

Zach smirked, "why are you acting like you didn't want all of this last night?" He leaned his head down and kissed her stomach.

"Nothing happened last night, you were drunk and I took you here because it's illegal to drive when you're drunk."

"I can tell you wanted me," he continued to kiss her stomach, slowly moving up, "you practically made me spoon you."

"Did not!" She scoffed, moving her head so the man can have more space on her neck. "You're the one kissing me up and down."

"I can be kissing more than this if you'll let me, princess," he started sucking at the few spaces that weren't marked by him already.

"This is a strange relationship we have," she moved her neck to hint that she wanted him to look at her, which he understood fully. "Don't you think?"

"I don't mind it, as long as I can be near you," he got off of her and sat up. "Do you not like it?" Zach grabbed her hand, "if you don't like it, you can tell me."

"No, it's okay, I like it," Anastasia smiled, "but if you think about it, we hardly know anything about each other."

"Oh I know everything about you, Anastasia Ananya," he joked, causing her to push him off the bed. "If you want to know more, why don't we go out?" He asked, once he got back on the bed.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?"

"No! — well, yes, but not right now! We can go out or watch a movie, or do anything, I can tell you things right now! My favorite colors green, my favorite animals are turtles, I'm 6'1, but I'm eight inc—"

"You perv," she sat up and straddled him, her hands resting on his neck. "I'm gunna kill you."

"What? I'm telling you truths, princess," he leaned in closer to her, his nose brushing hers. "Isn't that what you wanted?" He whispered.

"Interesting things! I can't believe you make everything so dirty," once again, she rolled her eyes.

"I'm telling you, baby, ask me any questions and I'll tell you," he kissed her nose softly before lying back down.

Anastasia thought for a moment, "favorite song?"

"Fallin' Down by Lil Peep, next."

"Whats your relationship with tara?"

"Just friends, next."

"Favorite disney character?"

"Eeyore."

"Favorite movie?"

"Tangled."

"What do you think about me?" She bit her lips in anticipation.

"Genuinely? I think you're beautiful. The podcast was just this act— I mean, you're sexy, but it's more than that. I've seen you online, you're beautiful in every way. Your voice is amazing; your songs are always in my playlist, you're amazing; you brighten up a room just by walking in, everything about you is just..." Zach didn't get to say more as Anastasia leaned in, kissing his lips. His hands found home on her waist, smiling within the kiss. "I didn't get to finish!"

"You don't need to!"