𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕪

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣, the second child of Mitch and Emily Patterson

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣, the second child of Mitch and Emily Patterson. After their oldest son, Luke, died, they wished they could of done things differently, so they had the idea of having another child to make up for the mistakes that they had made with Luke... which is when Atlas came into the picture ten years after Luke had died. When Atlas was born, they thought all of their problems would be solved, but the truth was anything but. Mitch and Emily started feeling guilty that they had replaced Luke, so they started becoming emotionally unavailable and making the same mistakes that they had made with Luke. The only difference was that there was no need to stop him from his love for music, because unlike Luke, Atlas was not a musician.

Growing up, Atlas was very close to Bobby's (or as he is now called Trevor) daughter, Carrie and Rose's daughter Julie. After the death of Luke, Reggie and Alex, Emily and Mitch became close with Rose and Trevor, so when they all had kids in the same year, they had raised the three together. So, from being babies, Atlas, Carrie and Julie all grew up to be best friends; the three were inseparable, till they weren't.

Once the three hit middle school, Carrie became popular while Julie and Atlas didn't, so Carrie ended up ditching them. While Julie was upset about it, Atlas was heartbroken over it. The girl that he had a crush on since he was a little ended up ditching him just to be popular. That would hurt anyone, right? So, Atlas did the best thing he could think of, and that was to try and become popular as well. The youngest Patterson child ended up joining the lacrosse team, which did make him a little bit more popular, but did it get Carrie's attention? No it did not. Why do you ask? It is because she had started dating the most popular guy in school, Nick. Atlas ended up hating Nick. It wasn't because he is a bad person, because Nick is actually a really good guy, it was because he had the girl that Atlas has been head over heels with since he was a kid. Flynn and Julie have always told Atlas that he needs to start getting over Carrie, but he never listened to them; instead he kept living in the fantasy that one day Carrie would realise that she should be with him and not Nick.

But what happens when four ghosts appear in Julie's studio and Atlas realises that Carrie isn't the one he's been in love with all of these years?