𝟒; 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟓𝐓𝐇

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐏𝐌
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

   𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 shared desk, she was beginning to get a headache, the teacher talked too much for her liking and she needed something to block her out.

        a shuffling noise reached jaylens ears before she felt something hitting the desk, making her pick her head up.

      a paire of headphones were placed in front of her, one side had the name kamorea painted on it.

        she looked over to the girl next to her but she wasn't looking at her, instead, her attention was on the teacher.

        Ms.Reyes

       this particular teacher taught psychology. jaylen used to love psychology until the teacher made it less fun. she didn't believe in teachers being able to take away your liking for something — until it happened to her.

       "alright!" ms.reyes claps loudly, making everyone go silent. "you guys have a project assigned for you today"

       there is it

     another reason why she hates this class

      groans of disapproval filled the class, everyone was dreading having to do a project. jaylen rolled her eyes, just when she thought she was going to have a free week.

        jaylen glanced towards kamorea, only to find that she was already staring at her. both girls quickly turned away after being caught.

     "I will be picking the parents as well" Ms. Reyes stated

     more groans

     jaylen tried to tune out the rest of her speech, thinking somehow if she shut the teacher out, she wouldn't have to do anything. stupid, right?