𝟐.𝟐; 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐃

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

"SHIT"JAYLEN WINCED AS PAIGE HELPED her off of the bed. paige wrapped one arm around jaylen waist, the other gripping jaylen's arm that was around her shoulder inorder to keep her from falling.

paige muttered apologetically as they two girls walked over to the door. they needed to get out of here and find kamorea. jaylen had never felt so worried in her life.

   that was a lie....but still

"how are we going to walk down this hallway without them seeing us?" paige scrunched her face up, slightly turning her head to look towards jaylen, only to find that the girl looked just as lost as her.

  they had not thought this shit through. jaylen shook her head as she stammered, trying to come up with a plan. paige watched as the girl froze before her eyes lit up. like a light switch was flicked upwards insdie her brain.

"you leave me in here" jaylen used the hand that was not around paige's shoulder to point at her, "and distract the workers... then I will sneak past you and meet you outside." jaylen jumped up and down happily as she realized this plan could actually work.

"im such a smart ass"

"yeah right... the only reason you found out your dad killed is mom is when he killed mine"

jaylen gasped as she turned her head towards the blonde, "and what happened to your mom again, goldilocks?" she sassed. paige rolled her eyes at the girl before letting her go. jaylen's crumbled to the floor, hearing paige laugh from above her.

"oh fuck you" she glared at the blonde, "just go do your fucking part."

paige flipped jaylen off before she walked out the door, making sure to slam it behind her out of pettiness.

  jaylen groaned as she struggled to push herself off the floor. she would've asked paige to help if she wasn't so stubborn. once she finally managed to get up, the girl limped over to the door, looking out the window.

she could see the workers surrounding paige as she made up some fake sob story, their backs were turned to the window so they couldn't see jaylen when she left.

  jaylen quickly opened the door, careful to make not make any noise. she had learned over the years the slower you open a door, the more noise it will make.

she slowly closed the door behind her, she made eye contact with paige as she crept past the doctors and ran down the hallway.

  she cursed the doctors for putting her in on room on the second floor, ultimately making her job of making it to the front door harder.