🥹

Went to my first red carpet last night! I'm overjoyed

I was invited by a woman who got a hold of my book, and she just so happened to know the chairman and ceo of Dior. And she asked me if I owned any Dior items and I said yes, I only have swimsuits in Dior and jeans in Dior. So, yeah. She extended the invite and me and Tremaine ended up meeting some of the people    that work for the Dior company which was pretty cool.

I know I haven't posted on my storytimes in so long and I apologize, I'm a mother of two now and a wife so I've been busy but I've been updating the books though. 💗

And I HAD to share this moment with y'all because you guys have been here with me since the beginning when I was just on here creating books to perfect my craft. Anytime I get an opportunity or do my big one, I gotta tell y'all and share the moment.

I love you guys. I miss posting on my storytimes so I'm gonna do my best to post more.

This red carpet event was for Dior cinema, in New York City. Me and Tremaine are out here for the next three days then I'll be back to my kids. I cannot be away from them no longer than a week, I start having really bad anxiety after like two days. I get the worst separation anxiety.

Anyways, I love you guys so much! How's everyone doing?

Hope everyone's well. I'll update you guys on everything the next time I post my storytime.

-