💕

Happy Mother's Day to me! Lmao.

Can't believe I'm a mother of two 💙💕 I'm so grateful.

Sending love to anyone who's mother passed away, sending love to anyone with a strained relationship with their mother, sending love to anyone who grew up in foster care and have no clue who or where their mother is, sending love to those who never knew their mother, those who are separated from their mother. Anything of that nature.

I don't have a relationship with my mother as you guys know, but at this point I learned to just be okay with that. I tried! Wish her the best though.

And now with me being a mother myself, I can't worry about her anymore. It is what it is!

I'm also sending love to any mom that lost a child, to those longing to be mothers, to mothers who have taken on the role of being "fathers" as well, sending love to those struggling with motherhood, struggling with post partum depression, to new mothers feeling overwhelmed, to those that are pregnant right now, sending love to the mothers who had to do it all alone, and then some.

Happy Mother's Day to Diana. May not be my birth mother but ever since I was 11 years old, she's been just like a mother to me. How is it that my social worker at the time became a mother figure to me? I have no idea but I'm so grateful. 💕 Y'all know I do it big for her every year.

Love y'all! Love on your mothers while their still here!