44

SOLEIL

I'm no Karrine Steffans and I won't be calling myself "Superhead" anytime soon. However, I don't think I do too bad of a job by the noises Brice is making.

His groans reverberate throughout my body sending a frisson flowing through me. Who knew giving pleasure could also feel so good? I pull back to lick along his length before attempting to suck it all in again. I focus on the tip and slowly work my way down.

I don't get very far when I choke on it.

Brice grips my hair and stops me. I look up at him in askance as he pulls his cock out of my mouth. His gaze is focused behind me as he tucks himself back into his pants. I have a feeling I don't want to know yet can't help myself from turning around. I don't manage to see who it is that was there but I do hear their hasty retreat as the door shifts.

"Stay here," says Brice.

He fixes his pants and walks out slamming the door shut.

Fml.

What was I thinking? Why the hell would I decide to give him head in some closet in the middle of a packed party at god-only-knows-who's house? Was I drunk or was I just being a horny little slut?

Maybe a little bit of both, my subconscious quips.

I tug my hair in frustration and groan before I decide to get up and pull myself together. I can't hide out here forever despite what Brice said. Knowing him, whoever it is that was watching us is in a world of trouble. I brace myself for what awaits me when I step out.

I don't know what I was expecting but no one seems to notice me. People are making their way out in a hurry. I follow them with a sense of urgency. Outside the main entrance at the bottom of the stairs is none other than Brice beating up the guy. His face is bruised and bloody.

I have to do something, but what? I look around for help and notice that a crowd is forming a ring around them, some are recording but no one is intervening. I push through the bodies as I make my way down. Luckily, Hidde beats me to it and is able to lift Brice off and place him in a restraining hold.

Now in the front row, I have a clear view of things and it looks pretty grim. I can't see the guy's features beyond the bloody mess that's his face. To make matters worse, Brice is struggling to break free and get back to working him over. A few more guys step in, some helping to restrain Brice and others tending to the one sprawled out on the floor.

I follow the trio as they lead Brice away from the fight and off the property. He's been temperamental with me since last night and already lost his shit with his uncle earlier so I hang back a bit not wanting to get caught in his firing line.

"Get the fuck off me! Get your hands off me!" he hollers and struggles.

They only let go when they are safely on the street.

"What the fuck man? Why do you always have to be such a loose cannon?" asks Hidde.

"Yeah, dude. What the fuck? Why are you starting a fight at my party? Not cool dude. Not cool," says another.

Those are some very good questions that even I would like answers to.

Instead, Brice chuckles without humor. He looks defiant and unrepentant. His eyes suddenly connect with mine as I stand looking at them from the safety of the sidewalk. I shut my eyes and take a steadying breath.

Why him? I ask myself. Of all the people I could have gotten involved with why did it have to be this nutcase.

"What's not cool is recording people without their permission, Remy."