Chapter 11 - The Real Eve

"What is your name!?" Lady Evelyn shoved the entire tentacle strap on into her ass. Holding her at her ankles. 

"Slut..." Eve moaned out quietly. She grasped at the soft blankets. 

"Who is your master?" Slowly pulling out.

"You...Lady Evelyn." Slut moaned out; she cupped her own small breasts. 

Lady Evelyn shoved the tentacle back into her. Slut grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them as the lady of the house went faster. 

And faster.

And faster.

Going halfway out and slammed it back in. It explored deep into her ass. Reaching places she didn't even know could feel pleasure. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she opened her mouth and panted. Small moans escaping her every now and again. 

Faster and faster until she abruptly pulled out.

Slut's hips searched for it. Hoping it'd go back in. Lady Evelyn reached down and flipped her around onto her stomach. She pulled her hips up. Her breasts and face buried in the blankets. Her ass high in the air, legs struggling to keep her up. Evelyn put a gentle hand around her waist and lathered more jelly onto her ass. 

Slut gasped as she felt five fingers prodding into her ass. 

"No." Slut moaned out. "Please. I...I need my asshole. I - hnngn" A sharp gasp as Evelyn shoved her hand in past the knuckles.

Slut let out a long moan as she felt her ass stretch as Evelyn formed her hand into a fist and went wrist deep. She turned her hand slowly. 

"FUck." Slut exclaimed. "Fu-fuck me."

She moved it in and out and Eve thrust her hips back on it. Her asshole pushing back against it. But never felt more alive than swaying her hips on a now still Evelyn. She kept her hand in Slut's ass. Slut mustered the strength and started making circles with her hips. 

Pleasure shot up her spine as she was being fisted. 

Suddenly, it was pulled out. 

Slut peered behind her. Evelyn was grinning at her asshole. From her view it was gaping. About a golf ball sized asshole. It moved with her pulse. Slut waved her hips back and forth. The gaping asshole closing and opening. A hungry monster for Lady Evelyn. 

Evelyn then thrust the tentacle back in. Slut came from the action alone. She twitched as Evelyn thrust and thrust. Barely taking it out before slamming it back again. Slut was barely there. A limp body losing her mind to each thrust. 

Lady Evelyn was her God in this moment. She wanted more of her. All of her. As Evelyn slowly pulled out Slut collapsed to the ground. Evelyn tried to pull her up, but her legs shook and fell back down. 

"You really are a little girl aren't you?" Evelyn sighed. She rubbed jelly on Slut's bud then shoved two fingers into her pussy. Evelyn barely moved but moaned quietly.

Is this how you lose yourself? Is this where sanity goes? With a fucking tentacle strap on in your ass? With your master fingering your damaged pussy? 

Lady Evelyn stroked Slut's hair out of her face. Slut didn't realize how much she was actually sweating. The body struggling to manage the huge tentacle. Evelyn looked down at the poor girl. She truly did feel sorry for her. In a way. She was a mere victim of circumstance. But then again, royalty didn't respond this way to the jelly. 

Surely it was a matter of virtue Evelyn surmised as she fingered this barely moving girl. She flipped her over with a quick movement and withdrew her fingers. Lady Evelyn rubbed Slut's head gently.

"What is your name, girl?"

"Slut." The teen moaned out. "Slut...Slut." She moaned each of these out. Slut's hands wandering down to her bud as she rubbed it Evelyn pushed the girl's pussy juices on her lips. The girl took it further and sucked on the fingers that had been in her mere moments earlier. Evelyn withdrew her fingers quickly and stared down at the girl.

She really was beautiful. And she was holding up to torture so well.

"You're a good girl." The indentured smiled.

Lady Evelyn felt a rush in her heart. Leaning down she kissed the girl. Slut clasp her hands around Evelyn's face. They made out and the world around Evelyn seemed to careen away. This girl made her heart leap out of her chest. In ways that Julien never could. 

Evelyn pushed off the slave girl. Disgusted with herself she stood up. Glaring down at the girl.

"You seductress. You thought you could save your way out of this torture, didn't you?"

"Slut...my name is Slut." The girl moaned out.

Evelyn turned her head. There was a far away look in Slut's eyes. 

Evelyn looked down at her strap on. She could end this. 

Not the torture. No. Evelyn grabbed the girl by the throat. And there it was. A flash of something, a flash of hope. It appeared for only a second past those dead eyes. She needed to fuck the last bit of humanity out of her. It was her duty as royalty. 

"Good girl." Evelyn grabbed Evelyn's hips. 

The whore was already fingering herself. Spreading jelly on the strap on, Evelyn shoved half the strap on into the teen girl. 

Slut looked down at her pussy. It was already swollen but each thrust saw her cross her eyes and her mouth to open. To pant like the dog she was. Evelyn had to do all the work on the young girl. She kept fucking her. Going halfway down, Slut moaned and moaned. 

She was such a loud girl. Her moans were so pretty, like music to Evelyn's ears.

Evelyn frustrated by the thought, Evelyn squeezed harder on Slut's throat and she went deeper. Shoving the whole thing into her pussy. She didn't even flinch. She arched her back, squirting all over Evelyn. Evelyn grinned as she kept pushing the girl. Slut began multiple orgasming. She shook and spasmed on Evelyn's long strap on. 

Slut stopped moving afterwards. He whole body was shaking. Quivering under waves of pleasure. Evelyn grinned at the girl when used what little strength she had left to spread her pussy lips with her fingers. 

"Master. Please." 

This wasn't the pleas from before. No, Evelyn smiled. No this was much better. She wanted more. She  required more. 

Evelyn complied and shoved the tentacle deep into her pussy. They held each other hands as Evelyn thrust hard and fast again until the girl came again and again.

When Lady Evelyn pulled off her strap on and approached the girl she leaned in. 

"What. Is. Your. Name. Girl."

"My name is...Slut. Slut. I am Slut. I've always...been..."

Evelyn slapped her face harshly. She merely moved her head back and forth. Rubbing her pussy, with no strap on to please her she was masturbating in front of Evelyn. The soft fingers that had wrapped around dicks earlier now gently pleasuring herself. 

Evelyn ran a finger up her belly as Slut arched her back and came again. She heaved and breathed hard. But she reached up to Lady Evelyn.

"Master. Please. More."

Lady Evelyn snapped. The magic around the door ceased as Uruk and Elric walked in. Their dicks hard for the girl. 

"Continue the torture." Lady Evelyn got dressed as the soft thumps of a wet pussy against a dig began at a steady rhythm. She didn't even look back at Slut. She didn't deserve the dignity.