Divya warns Shruthi

Divya was correcting her saree...

Divya= kutty maa.. readyahh nee.. 

Ashwika= 2 minutes... appa seekiram pothu viduu paa..

Ezhil= iru babyy.. he ties 2 ponytail.. divya turn to them..

Divya= readyahh rendu perumm

Ezhil= konja neramm.. rubber band arunthu poiruthu.. 

Divya= naa varenn.. she moves to them and stands beside him.. Ezhil looked her.. Divya hold his hand..

Divya= intha rubber band'eh eppome soft'ah handle pannanum.. illana aunthu poirum.. she tied the band slowly with his hand.. Ezhil looked her.. 

Divya= avalo thannn.. she kissed her cheeks.. Ashwika smile widely.. 

Ashwika= appaaa.. polamm polamm.. Ezhil jerks and saw her.. Divya raised her eyebrows and looked him..

Ezhil= han.. polam chelloo.. 

Ashwika= daddyy... nambe moonu perum oreyy colouruhh.. she jumped on him.. Ezhil carried her and smiles..

Divya= polamaa.. saptutu kelambanum.. She took her things and Ashwika's things..

Ezhil= polamm teacher amma.. Divya glared him..

Ezhil= hehe.. he hold her hand and start to walks.. Divya smiles and hold his hand.. Both look each other and smiles..

At Hall,

All was sitting at couch and watching news.. Shruthi was scrolling her phone..

Shruthimv= inaiku eppadiyavathu Ezhil koode officeku ponume.. avanukaga than naa en project'eh avan koode collab panne.. anaa onnu nadakure munnadi kuruka Divya'nu avale vanthudhaa... 

" appaaaa... enakuu kissyyy" All turn to stairs and saw Ezhil, divya and ashwika comes down with full of happiness.. All looked them and smiles expect shruthi..

Ezhil= unaku illathatha babyyy.. he kissed her cheeks and smiles.. Ashwika squealed. The trio comes to hall and saw them.. They all looked them without blink their eyes.. Ezhil and Divya looked each other..

Ezhil= maaa.. rakshaa.. Manii.. All jerks and saw them..

Ezhil= ennachu ellarukum.. yen pei aranja maatiri irukingee.. Lakshmi ma went near them and took evil eyes...

Lakshmi= rombaa naal kanavuu.. ippadi neenga varanumnu.. her eyes teared abit.. Ezhil hugs her.. 

Ezhil= achoo.. ammmaaa.. Ashwika also hugs her paati.. Divya smiles..

Ezhil= ithukulam azhuga koodathu.. Lakshmi maa looks him.. Ezhil smiles..

Mani= emmovvv.. athan avan vanthudhan'lee.. seekiram sapaduu poduu maa.. pasikuthuuu.. she whines.. All chuckles.. 

Ezhil= soruku poranthavalee..

Mani= ade chii.. podaa.. unakula enga puriya pothu.. erumaa... evalo lateah varaa..She walks to dining area.. Ezhil smiles and looked Divya.. Divya raised her eyebrows.. 

Ezhil= vaa polamm.. he hold her hand and walks to dining table.. All sits in their place.. Divya sits beside him.. Ashwika sits beside Ezhil.. Shruthi sits opposite...

Shruthi= auntyy neenga okarunge.. naa serve pandrenn.. Mani, Rakshan and Divya looked her.. 

Divyamv= aiyoo.. ball poduralee.. ippo ethavathu pannanumee..

Lakshmi= athulam yen maa.. nee okaru.. naa podurenn..

Divya= ethuku rendu perum kasta padanum.. naa podurenn.. neenga okarunge attaii.. okarunge Shruthii.. en attaiku enaku parimaarurenn.. she smiles and serves her.. Rakshan and Mani chuckles silently.. Shruthi smile awkardly and sits in her chair..