Ezhil's guilt...

Sruthi went to His house and saw Mani and Ashwika was lying at couch.. 

Sruthi= enna rendu Ashwika ivanga koode irukaa..

Mani= un amma appa rombee bad paathiyaa.. unne vitutu room'le romance pannuthunga.. irresponsible parents.. Sruthi wide her eyes..

Sruthimv= shittt.. naane avangale serthu vithuthen.. chehh.. she stomped her feet and went to her room.. Mani tilt her head and smirks.. 

Manimv= enkitteyavaa.. neeya maathuve dii.. appo iruku unakuu 

The next day,

Ezhil woke up first and hold his head as he feels pain on his head.. 

Ezhil= argh.. he groan.. Then he feels a hand was wrap around his waist. Ezhil turns aside and saw Divya was sleeping beside him.. 

Ezhil= Ashwika engaa.. then only he saw the room and saw himself in mirror.. He wide his eyes and looked the room.. The room is so mess with their dresses.. 

Ezhil= enna.. enna ithu.. ennachu.. oru maatiri thalai valichathu.. anaa.. naa yen ippadi iruken.. he talks to his self.. He turns to Divya and saw her face so glowing.. Divya scrunched her eyes and yawn.. She opens her eyes slowly and saw Ezhil who was looking at her with confused face.. she slowly sits and rest her head in headrest.. Ezhil saw her who was wearing his shirt and saw her neck was filled with purple bruises. 

Divya= Ezhileyy.. ippo nee okayvaa?? she holds his face.. Ezhil looked her eyes.. 

Ezhil= nethu.. enna.. ennachu? his eyes turn moist.. 

Divya= heyy.. enna paa.. aluguree.. she hold his cheeks..  Ezhil holds her hand..

Ezhil= enaku ethume nyabagam illa.. ennachuu.. sollu.. Divya rests her forehead with him.. 

Divya= nethuu... ungaluku juice kudukurathuku bathil'ah vere ennamo kuduthuthanga.. soo athu ungaluku othukale.. ungaluku rombee sooda.. eriyuthu'nu sonninga.. and you're not in your sense.. so as a wife'ah ennale enna panna mudiyum sollunge.. so yeahh.. Tears fallen from his eyes.. Divya wipe his eyes..

Ezhil= i'm so sorryy.. enake terilee.. I force you'lee.. im sorry.. so sorryy.. Divya hold his cheeks and kissed him.. Ezhil shocks and looked her eyes.. Divya blink her eyes and bite his lips..

Ezhil= aahh.. he hissed.. Divya leaves him and hold his cheeks..

Divya= as i sayy.. I love you.. purithaaa.. i love youuu idiott.. ithuku melle ippadila pesathee.. u didn't force me.. purithaa.. ithuve enaku appadi irunthuruntha nee enna pannirupee??

Ezhil= athuu..

Divya= ithukulam guilt aagathee paa.. purithaa.. im yours.. unaku naa enaku nee.. avalo than.. and one more thing.. I love you.. athe mattum nyabagam vechithu.. seekiram proposal'ku accept panna paaruu.. She stood from the bed and hissed..

Ezhil= enanchuu.. he panicks..

Divya= onnum illa onnum illaa.. enaku dress mattum eduthu vechirungee pothum.. She walks to bathroom and she wears a shirt and shorts.. Ezhil looked her until she reached the bathroom.. Whenever he hears the door close.. He cries and went to balcony.. He sits down and cries..

Ezhil= evalo cruel naa.. chehh.. evalo valichirukum.. paavom... naane en kanmani'eh kasta paduthithen'le..

" Ezhileyyyyy... dress'uhhh" Ezhil jerks..

Ezhil= hann.. varen maa.. He went in and opened his closet.. He saw Divya's dresses are there.. He took one and went near to the bathroom.

Ezhil= Divyaa.. his voice so pale.. Divya open the door a little and peak her head out..