2

————————————————————————

ATLANTA GEORGIA
2:30 PM

"Seiko this nigga a real weirdo" She was listening to her bestfriend rant about the mystery guy following her. They were currently at Mazi's store restocking clothes.

"A follow after seeing you is crazyyyy." Seiko replied back while opening a box of virgin bundles. Her bestfriend sold almost everything in her boutique. She had clothes, swimsuits , purses, shades, shoes and even wigs and bundles.

"Real life-" Mazi started before she was interrupted.

"Hey, how much is that blonde wig over there" The customer asked she looked to be a bit young. As young as 14.

"The 26 inch is 240 the 28 is 260 and the 30 is 280" She told the young girl.

"Oh okay" she quickly said before walking back around the store looking at the other products.

"Ou Mario got a yacht party tomorrow" Seiko told Mazi. She was strolling on her phone and saw it pop up on instagram. Mario always had to have a big party monthly. He always brought the city out with it too.

"Girl Omarion always doing some shit" Mazi spoke back rolling her eyes. Mario was her older cousin and like said he always had to throw a big party monthly.

"With his fine self" Seiko smirked. She had always thought Mario was cute but he just wasn't her type at the same time. He was too playful and immature at times.

"Ew" Kamazi cringed before shaking her body trying to shake away the thought. She was now inputting new clothes and their prices into her register. She loved her POS system. It was easy to work with and tech support was very easy to reach if anything went wrong.

"Not gonna yieeee" Seiko laughing quoting Jayda waydas son Loyal. She had pulled out all the bundles by now and was inspecting them to make sure Mazi's vendor did not try to pull a quick one on her with the quality.

"I don't even know why he having a yacht party. Bitches don't have enough home training , nor have they been on a yacht before. Bitches can't even spell yacht." She pointed out while rolling her eyes. She felt like it was too high quality for some Atlanta girls. Especially with how they like to tussle all the time.