3

________________________________________

ATLANTA GEORGIA

Mazi stood outside the door of the bnb adjusting her swimsuit bottoms. She had just arrived to Mario's Air BNB. The house was big she always knew Mario to go out his way when it came to his parties.

"It's hot girl c'mon" She heard Seiko mutter from the side of her. Seiko was eager to go in and see Mario but she was also hot so it wasn't a complete lie. She had on her Pink Versace one piece with the matching visor. Not to forget the Versace slides on her feet that complimented the outfit.

"Sorry was lost in my thoughts" Kamazi said before reaching for the doorknob. Only for it to be opened at the same time. In the doorway stood her cousin Mario. He had two girls under his arms. One his right was a light-skinned girl with a long pink 30 inch wig. Then on his left was a petite white girl with curly hair.

"Amigassss!" He shouted in Spanish eyeing the 2 girls.

"Don't start." Mazi sharply stated with an eye roll before squeezing by the girl that was on his right. She did not have time to play. She only came to look cute and ignore the niggas here just because she could.

"Hey Mario" Seiko said with a laugh. Mario then moved to the side and bowed as Seiko walked into the house. She just shook her head at his foolery as she walked towards the back of the house following Mazi.

As the girls walked past people all eyes were on them. They did look good. They even knew they looked good. Which caused Mazi to mug them. She hated when people stared at her. She also hated all the attention being on her which was weird because she always felt like she was the main character.

"Look who came, Miss Boujee" She heard a voice say not too far from her. She turned on her heels ready to say something til she realized it was her friend Alyssa.

"Lyssiii" Mazi dragged out with a smile before hugging her. She hadn't seen her in so long. Alyssa loved to travel so she was always out of state or even out of the country. Which caused her YouTube to blow up which was mostly catered towards traveling and vlogs.