PROLOGUE:

In the fast-paced world of mergers and acquisitions, Michael Kim was the name on everyone's lips. A shrewd businessman with a sharp mind and a soft spot for unexpected romance, he was never one for love at first sight. However, when their eyes met across the crowded room, he felt a spark that he couldn't ignore. Little did he know, that spark would ignite a passion he never saw coming.

In the sleek corridors of HanGlam Couture , where the hum of ambition echoed through every polished surface, one figure commanded attention above all -LEE JENNIFER.As the years passed, I've found success and happiness, yet one thing continues to linger in my mind like a haunting shadow-meeting him again. The memory of those dark days I endured, blindly trusting someone so close rather than a stranger, still casts a stressful shadow over my present. Little did I know that the wounds from that betrayal would become the unexpected trigger, a persistent reminder that even amidst triumph, the echoes of the past can resurface with a power that tests the resilience of my newfound joy."

From shattered dreams to triumphant victories, follow the journey of a woman who refused to be defined by her past. In his shadow of betrayal, a tale of resilience and redemption unfolds .Enter a world where every triumph is a victory over the demons of their past, in a story that will leave you breathless."

I hope you enjoy my story. Please vote, follow me, and don't forget to share. Thank you.❤️😭🫶🏻

MORE TO COME ...coming soonn