PANIC ATTACK:

"MAAM," her secretary and best friend, called out. "I've been trying to get your attention for a while. What's going on? You seemed lost in thought."

"Nothing, just got a bit distracted," she replied, her voice trailing off.

Minji continued, "Tomorrow, we have a collaboration with a company called Trend Trove. It's scheduled for 10 a.m. The CEO's name is Rocco........"

Suddenly, she felt a strange pain in her head, her vision blurred, and she found it hard to breathe. Memories of a panic attack from the past flooded her mind, overwhelming her.
Minji, noticing her distress, rushed to her side, helping her to sit down.

"Ma'am, are you okay? I think you should consult a doctor. It's been days since I've seen you struggling with the same situation."

"It's fine, Minji. Maybe it's because I've been thinking a lot lately."

As she came home, she found her daughter crying in her room. She rushed to her and hugged her, asking what happened.

 Minnie said, "Mom, my friends made fun of me and even bullied me, saying I don't have a father and my mom is single."

"Oh, my kiddo, it's okay. I love you, my babe. You don't need a father because I'm your father, mother, everything. Why don't you talk back?"

"No, Mom, I'm scared. They'll tease me. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. They're hurting me, Mom," she cried and cried.

"Okay, will you go tomorrow if I come with you?"

Her daughter thought for a moment and said, "Yes, I will go."

"Okay, then. Now, go to sleep. Did you eat anything?"

"Yes, Mom. Aunt made me my favorite food."

"Oh, great. Then," she kissed her on the forehead and helped her to sleep

The next morning, she drove her daughter to school in her Lamborghini

The next morning, she drove her daughter to school in her Lamborghini. When Minnie's teachers and friends saw her mother, they were amazed by her looks. As she addressed the issue of bullying, the teachers expressed concern as they were unaware of the full extent of the situation. They assured her that Minnie wouldn't face bullying anymore..

(A/N): guyss you will find that lambo in next chap <3 😌🥲 love you guys smm

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART <3.......Please vote, follow me, and don't forget to share. Thank you.❤️😭🫶🏻