??? (1)

Before the Omega Timeline event...

"Are you sure, sir? Doing this might make the whole other universes to get destroy completely." Robo' said.

"I calculated everything on Omega Timeline... It is not safe to let more people in it. If this is continues, anomalies like that Sans will shown more and destroy the Multiverse. There are already multiverses getting destroying by those cosmic creatures and I don't want this to happen by inside. They not cosmic creatures, but a similar universe destroying errors." The Watcher said.

"But about your-" Robo' got cutted by Watcher.

"I know what I need to do. Trust me, Robo'... If you have the emotions and feelings, you would do this choice as well. Recreating my universe now can be on hold. I have to stop this Core Frisk they talking about." Watcher said, clicking a button on his wrist, he teleported to one of DustSwap alternate timeline.

"Now... We wait..." He mumbled and waiting for their arrive.

After a few minutes, Core Frisk portal finally shown and they step into DustSwap alternate timeline, where's the DustSwap Sans crying in agony. Core Frisk slowly walk forward and start to talk.

"Sans... Can you hear me? I'm here to help y-" before they can finish, a needle come behind them and hit to DustSwap Sans, melting him to dust.

Core Frisk quickly turn behind and seen a tall skeleton, almost same height with Seraphim Sans.

"So... You're this omnipresent being in the whole multiverse, taking people to Omega Timeline." Watcher said.

However, Core Frisk remembering their past events with Error, they run back to the portal and after they entered Omega Timeline, they quickly closed the portal. Core Frisk look in front where the portal is and they thought, they escaped. They were wrong...

"The same tactic doesn't work with me Core..." Watcher said and result of it, Core Frisk turn behind and face with the him.

Some people in Omega Timeline is watching over Core and Watcher, as Core showing a scare face. One of the Underfell Sans' try to attack him, sending sharp bones to him but Watcher simply parry them with his right bare hand, without looking.

"Now where can we sta-" Watcher cutted by Core Frisk and they started to talk.

"I never let you hurt those people in here!" Core says and Watcher grab, one of the Murder Sans by neck, when the Murder Sans is about to hit him.

After grabbing him by neck, he throws him into sky, unable to see him.

"Yeah, no. My intentions are not hurting those people at all." Watcher says and kicks the one of Dusttrust Sans' by stomach.

"But as you can see, they attack me and i have to protect myself." he continues and slaps Epic to a two meter.

"Stop them and they won't get hurt, while i protect myself." he finishes and again holding the Murder Sans in the neck, throwing him to UnderFell Sans.

UnderFell Sans dodges the incoming Murder Sans and summons a blaster. But then, he stopped by Core Frisk, who show their right hand to give the sign of stop. UnderFell Sans stops and unsummons the blaster, waiting in guard same as with Epic, who come to his senses again.